Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Ethereum will over take bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 11
I don't think it's possible.

BTC is the leader of all crypto currencies, although it has the opportunity to learn from BTC's mistakes, but bitcoin is the pioneer, and many people still only know BTC!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
In my opinion the bitcoin price will always be the highest ! And now you can use your Bitcoins online on www.wecamgirls.com, best way to spend them!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
It is possible and, if it does happen, it will probably not happen in the next couple years.
Cardano may have the potential to take over Ethereum's spot.
Cardano is a silly joke - not going to take over anything. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?
Bitcoin is the most and valuable coin on crypto market .So every coin depends on bitcoin pump or dump.When bitcoin pump alt coin dump again bitcoin dump altcoin dump but bitcoin stand alt coin pump.Now bitcoin droping 19000 $ to 7000 as a resut all altcoin down thats means eth or other coin down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
It's totally depends on the thoughts of the investors.Because when the general people invest in a crypto currency the price of the bitcoin increased automatically.So if the general people  invest a huge amount of money in a certain coin the coin price will increased.So according to the theory if people invest more money in ethereum than bitcoin then ethereum can overtake bitcoin,Simple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It is possible and, if it does happen, it will probably not happen in the next couple years.

Cardano may have the potential to take over Ethereum's spot.

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
I think ethereum can't over take bitcoin. It is not too easy. Because when bitcoin price get down then ethereum price also get down. When bitcoin price 10k etherum price 1k. When bitcoin price 7k then etherum price 700$. In my opinion etherum price rising depend on bitcoin price rising. So I don't think so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It is possible and right now bitcoin is dumping so hard and ethereum is flying like it is high. SO, IT'S POSSIBLE! There is certain time around this week in which eth almost overtook bitcoin because of its capitalization. Right now, bitcoin is having a little uptrend to survive from its challenger.
Activity: 7
The way tokens launching on ERC20 ETH will rise
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Actually it's hard to say. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto coins. However, Etherium is not bad and it is good for the as well as the future. Ranking number 2. Number of coins on the price of bitcoin has some effect on all the coins. It is not easy to say that it is easy to overtake Bitcoin. However, very good quality coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?
I do not think this will happen. if you study the market well you will realize what is happening now affect all coin not only bitcoin. when bitcoin is going down ethereum is also going down and vice versa. that will tell you its not likely for eth to overtake btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Not that soon. Ethereum has a long way to go to reach where bitcoin is now just because of recent drops ethereum won't take over bitcoin and all cryptos have taken a dip in price and not only bitcoin. Even after the dip bitcoin still is at 7k (currently) and Ethereum at some 800$ so easily it is gonna take some more years for etherum to increase more.
Activity: 70
 Ethereum has so much potentials than Bitcoin, definately Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
So in the future inevitably Ethereum will completely replace Bitcoin.
Probably before 2018 is finished this will happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Excluding the possibility that after the rapid depreciation of the cryptocurrencies market at the moment, Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin and become the most popular cryptos in the market. It is now clear that Bitcoin has so many shortcomings, and ETH was born to solve all of the disadvantages. So in the future inevitably Ethereum will completely replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
No, Ethereum can't replace Bitcoin in the near future at least. Its very good altcoin with very promising potential, but it is still far away from Bitcoin's stats and position. Bitcoin is a lot more used, trusted and still the most valuable crypto currency until now.
Activity: 67
If you look the History of Bitcoin and compare it, and if there is a similarity maybe they can happen. But us of now price of Bitcoin is still strongest to all Crypto and they are very far [nterval. Maybe Etheruem will over take Bitcoin if there price will be the same.
Activity: 196
i think bitcoin will always be the higher to other coins because of its saturation in the market. noting that etherium is also coming into the market massively
Activity: 16
Nope, Ethereum can be alternative of bitcoin but never gonna takeover the bitcoin.Both are going to entertain the crypto investors for a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I don't think so.
Bitcoin are valued by the community, while eth is being manipulated by some companies. So there are limits on ETH's control.
However, I still choose hold eth

I also have both ones in my portfolio, but I can admit that one time crypto society will choose Ethereum as the best coin.
Pages:
Jump to: