Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think financial stability is mandatory to be a gainer in Bitcoin invest? - page 4. (Read 872 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
NO! I think Bitcoin proves that "no" in this case! People who benefited the most from crypto are not rich people, I believe the people who benefited the most are the people who believed in technology, people who had a passion for technology and awareness of what crypto can do in this world, and that's to change it from roots!
Now we can say it's not only the Bitcoin that proves it, but we also have many other coins started from scratch and just with dedicated developers, loyalty supporters, they are now where they are...

In the beginning, there wasn't money involved, just passion and hard work! That paid off too many, and it's still paying off... and it's not late to join, I think crypto only scratched the surface, there's a lot more to be done!
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
Yes I think financial stability contributes to being a successful gainer in the bitcoin investment but at the same time a trader needs to be confident about his/her trade. If you're the type that doesn't have a rocky mind, then investing is not meant for you.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
i Wouldn't say finicial stability but having enough to sustain your day to day things, so for me i started getting into bitcoin when i was a student i had to work part time to pay for my rent and food while also studying, what i used to do is i try to save up some money every end of the month by for example buying cheap food or not going out on some weekends and i would put back that saved money into bitcoin, because i believed that bitcoin is a good investment that would only get bigger with the years.

What you are doing is right, by living more frugally to be able to invest in Bitcoin. If indeed we want to become rich or change our economy for
the better, it is very important to invest in the right assets. Bitcoin can give us wealth and economic improvement, if we can invest in Bitcoin
in the long term. Because Bitcoin doesn't make us rich in a short time, sometimes it can take several years to make big profits from Bitcoin.
As long as we consistently collect Bitcoin and hold Bitcoin in the long term, then getting rich is just a matter of time.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
For me, I think financial stability works behind our success in life. So same goes for Bitcoin investors as well. The rich person could invest for a long time. He doesn't have problems even he doesn't sell his holding even during very bear markets. A financially stable person even could hold 10 years. But like us who are small investors, we aren't stabled financially. As a result, we don't when we have to sell our holding for need. That's how we become losers even we intend to hold for a long time. I am a real example of that recently.

Do you think financial stability is mandatory to be a gainer in Bitcoin investments?
Well, being financially stable is a good thing, because more money means that you will be able to make more money. You can’t compare an investor with $100,000 to one that has $1,000. The first will invest and still have enough money left to take care of himself and responsibilities that he has, but the later won’t have that much. And when it comes to making profit, the investor who is financially stable and invested a huge amount of money will make more profit than the one that doesn’t much money. So, being financially stable gives you a lot of advantages. But I still believe with accurate planning, even a poor investor will succeed.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
For any investment to collect, financial stability is a very favorable condition.
Investors who are in financial stability do not have to think too much about the economic pressure outside of investment, they can concentrate on using their funds for investment. When the market price changes, most of them will not be affected by market sentiment and will not worry about economic losses and will choose to continue to hold the currency. Eventually they will become richer and there will be a bigger gap.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
i Wouldn't say finicial stability but having enough to sustain your day to day things, so for me i started getting into bitcoin when i was a student i had to work part time to pay for my rent and food while also studying, what i used to do is i try to save up some money every end of the month by for example buying cheap food or not going out on some weekends and i would put back that saved money into bitcoin, because i believed that bitcoin is a good investment that would only get bigger with the years.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
Obviously, no matter how much we talk about percentages, a person with higher capital is actually earning a huge amount, 20% of $1000 is barely $200 while 20% of 1 million dollars would be equal to $200k, and also the effect of compounding also doubles up the gain these investors make. Secondly, talking about financial stability, I have always recommended people should invest in cryptos what they can easily afford to lose, it's only because of that fact because you might need to sell it at very low prices someday when you urgently need the money, therefore making it more or less unprofitable, Big investors make portfolios, they spread up their investments in different sectors and different crypto which definitely is a more organized and structured way of making investments, but yes the biggest thing especially in crypto space is that whales make easy money because they have access to information that a retail investor doesn't, also they operate most of the times in cartel making it even more profitable.
The greater the capital owned by an investor, the greater the profit obtained when price start to rise. But since investing is not just about making a profit, they should also think that there will be big losses if they have a lot of capital. Don't you think these two possibilities could happen in this highly volatile market?

Honest, suggesting people to invest in bitcoin is not our responsibility. This is a risky investment when the investor does not have good insight and experience as an investor. It would be much better to let them know that there is huge potential for bitcoin to make a profit in the long run, so save as much as they can afford. That's much more logical to suggest than asking them to put all the money they have into buying bitcoin they don't fully know what it's for. This means they can buy bitcoin with money they don't need to meet their daily needs. Little by little, over time it becomes a hill.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
We often notice rich people become rich day by day. It's no different for Bitcoin as well. Because we can see the most benefited person from Bitcoin is big investors, mean definitely they are rich. If you agree with me then why do you think most big investors are gainers and why most small investors can't gain.

For me, I think financial stability works behind our success in life. So same goes for Bitcoin investors as well. The rich person could invest for a long time. He doesn't have problems even he doesn't sell his holding even during very bear markets. A financially stable person even could hold 10 years. But like us who are small investors, we aren't stabled financially. As a result, we don't when we have to sell our holding for need. That's how we become losers even we intend to hold for a long time. I am a real example of that recently.

Do you think financial stability is mandatory to be a gainer in Bitcoin investments?
Obviously, no matter how much we talk about percentages, a person with higher capital is actually earning a huge amount, 20% of $1000 is barely $200 while 20% of 1 million dollars would be equal to $200k, and also the effect of compounding also doubles up the gain these investors make. Secondly, talking about financial stability, I have always recommended people should invest in cryptos what they can easily afford to lose, it's only because of that fact because you might need to sell it at very low prices someday when you urgently need the money, therefore making it more or less unprofitable, Big investors make portfolios, they spread up their investments in different sectors and different crypto which definitely is a more organized and structured way of making investments, but yes the biggest thing especially in crypto space is that whales make easy money because they have access to information that a retail investor doesn't, also they operate most of the times in cartel making it even more profitable.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I would say that if you are investing with the money you need, then you will always end up losing. This month I had to go fight fires, and wanted to take a vacation as well! So instead of a vacation, I went and fought fires for 3-4 days and then relaxed in a hotel to recoup for 3-4 more days, it was one of the most tragic moments in my life, honestly considered leaving it all behind and going to some small island to just enjoy life and forget about all of this hectic world problem BS, and not like that was enough, I had to purchase so many stuff for firefighting and then hotels were extra expensive because of covid, so not only I had a horrible month, but now I am in debt as well.

Therefore, when stability is sufficient, at least one thing we must need, namely good management mastery. When you are looking for fun and are sitting on an island, it means that you want to calm all the turmoil that occurs due to uncontrolled financial management that leads to consecutive defeats.

Nothing too serious, like just 200-300 dollars and that's it, I can recover that in few months no problem, but the reason why I have debt is because I wanted to help people put out the fire, I was already doing something good, and still lost. Did I cashed out my crypto during that period? No. It is still there, and not touching it.

Well, that's for you. As for those who do not have a level of financial stability, such a large amount to me is very valuable, the level of opinion regarding the nominal distinguishes you and me.
Even with 200 - 300 Dollars I was able to survive the pandemic for more than 1 month due to not having a proper job.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
I think to invest in Bitcoin you have to be big financially. If you want to benefit from the current value of BTC, you must make a big investment. If your investment is low then if BTC gets some increase you will have little. What will happen is nothing. If you buy 1 BTC, if it increases a little, your profit will be a lot. As the amount increases, so will the profit.

Yes, it should be a big amount, but to those who bought bitcoin a few years ago, it was a really big now; I'm not sure if they are still holding it or have sold it now that the price is so high. It's fine to buy a half or whole bitcoin now because there's a good chance the price will double again in the coming years if you believe in bitcoin. However, you are correct that if you have sufficient funds, you should buy in bulk or engage in trading, but this requires knowledge and time.

I think they already sold it, because how many times to split the Bitcoin certainly changed their decision and decided to sell some or all of it. That's far more than enough of a big profit and at this point most people buy Bitcoin at a pretty hefty price tag. With financial fulfillment, of course, it's difficult to just buy a few Bitcoins or half of them are already making big profits at this time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I think most of the answers are mixed one here. But, I would straight away say that it's mandatory to have financial stability. I know very well that if I am trading or investing then I am doing it out of the purpose of solving my financial situation or either I wanna increase whatever I have in my hands! In both the cases I think I must be very cautious about it because once you loose the money in crypto world you start with new mindset of gaining that loss back and go beyond. But in the process you can end up loosing more than what you have.
If in that period you come across an emergency situation then what would you do is the big question. So yeah, invest responsibly and only what you can afford to loose.
In this scenario, its always a great advantage for those investors who are financially stable rather than those small investors who are always aiming for quick profits. I think its not really mandatory but investors who are already rich before they come up investing in crypto have high opportunities to gain more because they mostly invest with huge capital so the returns is definitely a bigger amount too. But for those average investors, investing on the amount they can afford to lose is their main concern so the moment they gained profits, its not literally big.

For me, financial stability is not an issue since the main purpose of investing is to make profits and become progressive. So once we became capable of making our profits huge, then it will still lead to financial stability. It's just a matter of hardwork and patience.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
I think most of the answers are mixed one here. But, I would straight away say that it's mandatory to have financial stability. I know very well that if I am trading or investing then I am doing it out of the purpose of solving my financial situation or either I wanna increase whatever I have in my hands! In both the cases I think I must be very cautious about it because once you loose the money in crypto world you start with new mindset of gaining that loss back and go beyond. But in the process you can end up loosing more than what you have.
If in that period you come across an emergency situation then what would you do is the big question. So yeah, invest responsibly and only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It is not mandatory however I believe with what all that you've said about someone's gain especially with the rich people. Those are the exact reason why they're getting rich.

They leave their investments while pursuing another one and it doesn't matter to them what will happen to that investment in a year or more. I've listened to an interview with a known tycoon in Asia and that's what he do, he invest and leave that and then pursue for another one. He's also aware of blockchain but didn't mentioned about bitcoin but probably he's also aware of it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 6
Financial stabilizers can freely use their own funds, and there will be sufficient funds to support long-term holding of assets to obtain benefits.
People who do not have sufficient financial support will be subject to great limitations when investing, they have to invest within the risk of loss. When they need funds to meet their daily needs, they have to sell assets to pay for daily consumption.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
I think to invest in Bitcoin you have to be big financially. If you want to benefit from the current value of BTC, you must make a big investment. If your investment is low then if BTC gets some increase you will have little. What will happen is nothing. If you buy 1 BTC, if it increases a little, your profit will be a lot. As the amount increases, so will the profit.

Yes, it should be a big amount, but to those who bought bitcoin a few years ago, it was a really big now; I'm not sure if they are still holding it or have sold it now that the price is so high. It's fine to buy a half or whole bitcoin now because there's a good chance the price will double again in the coming years if you believe in bitcoin. However, you are correct that if you have sufficient funds, you should buy in bulk or engage in trading, but this requires knowledge and time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
Financial stability is good for investment. When there are enough funds to invest, you can freely allocate funds for multiple portfolio investments.
Ordinary people need to consider whether the funds outside the investment can meet the needs of daily life when investing, they can only use a small part of their funds for investment. When they urgently use funds, regardless of whether they lose money, they must sell their investment assets, which will inevitably bear greater risks and losses.
While financial stability can have sufficient funds to bear market risks and the financial burden caused by holding for a long time, they do not have to worry about insufficient funds to sell currencies. They can also invest the remaining part of the funds on a regular basis, and eventually get more More profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
We often notice rich people become rich day by day. It's no different for Bitcoin as well. Because we can see the most benefited person from Bitcoin is big investors, mean definitely they are rich. If you agree with me then why do you think most big investors are gainers and why most small investors can't gain.

Wealthy people have the opportunity to invest more capital in cryptocurrency, and in particular, bitcoin. The larger the amount of funds invested in bitcoin, the higher the profit will be. Therefore, from this point of view, rich people really have more opportunities to become even richer than the bulk of people who now have the opportunity to buy up to one bitcoin. However, the demands of people who are not very well off financially are much more modest than those of the rich. For the poor, a profit of even a few thousand dollars can be more significant than for the rich, several tens of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Very true and that's where small traders will, unfortunately, suffocate and sell their assets for cheap while the rich ones can just forget about it until they get the price they want from the market. No matter what we say that Bitcoin is made for the poor or rich, the truth is that slowly everything moves towards the rich. Maybe some early investors who got into bitcoins are rich but the theory doesn't change at all.

When it is said that being rich is mandatory in profiting from investing or trading BTC, I don't think so.  But if it is said that the main factor determines the size of the profit, then I agree.  It is true that the probability of the rich and poor in making a profit will be greater than the percentage of the rich, but the poor still have a chance.  If it is said to be mandatory, it is as if without wealth the poor cannot start investing.  We must be equally open to the freedom of investment and the benefits of everyone.  Studying the market alone is enough to avoid losses.
It seems what you said is very clear and I think it's an easy explanation to understand so I hope people can understand it,
whether it's the rich or the poor basically they can still start investing,
and to get that profit back to their respective strategies
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

Very true and that's where small traders will, unfortunately, suffocate and sell their assets for cheap while the rich ones can just forget about it until they get the price they want from the market. No matter what we say that Bitcoin is made for the poor or rich, the truth is that slowly everything moves towards the rich. Maybe some early investors who got into bitcoins are rich but the theory doesn't change at all.

When it is said that being rich is mandatory in profiting from investing or trading BTC, I don't think so.  But if it is said that the main factor determines the size of the profit, then I agree.  It is true that the probability of the rich and poor in making a profit will be greater than the percentage of the rich, but the poor still have a chance.  If it is said to be mandatory, it is as if without wealth the poor cannot start investing.  We must be equally open to the freedom of investment and the benefits of everyone.  Studying the market alone is enough to avoid losses.
Pages:
Jump to: