Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think having a job actually makes you a different person? - page 2. (Read 966 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
you spent alot of time in your job and i think that it makes you a different person, yes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Um, yes having a job will convert me from a person to pet of my seniors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
So this discussion is us conversing on whether or not having an hourly paid job actually makes you happier or social. Also discuss what you do for work.

I just got a new hourly paid job from the creator of Math-Morale where I basically teach children how to code. It's fun, but really don't know how long this'll be. I barely have any opportunities to log onto my computer and do what I normally do.

I think yes. I dont say it makes you a better person though ;-)

i worked for about 18years and i am pensioned since 1.5years.

i loved my job (i did db-design, db layers, transactions layers and a graphical language for bi).

the difference is: now i have to think about what i want to do and what benefits me. sometimes its hard to find something which i want to make. BUT if you stop making thinks you get unlucky - so you have to - regardless if you have a job or not.

so i'd say: people who dont work and dont do things suffer depression. people who dont work but still make things are a net benefit for society as it is likely they do things which are good and positive while not only looking after money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So this discussion is us conversing on whether or not having an hourly paid job actually makes you happier or social. Also discuss what you do for work.

I just got a new hourly paid job from the creator of Math-Morale where I basically teach children how to code. It's fun, but really don't know how long this'll be. I barely have any opportunities to log onto my computer and do what I normally do.
Pages:
Jump to: