Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing? - page 14. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
Because of the prize speculation on ICO nobody eager to buy tokens from ICO. Its something like %70 discount on women's wear shop. "you know the real prize and you do not want to be fooled on that" I believe ICO's are needed to be regulated a bit. After %100 discount on token sale everybody will sell the token with ICO prize. This is double on short term. They say we accept ETH is 800 $ now for this ICO  this means around %400 discount. Do not trick on people.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
Of course decreases, each time investors have less faith in ICO, as most of them do not bring tangible profits or are scams or ideas for a new startup are just old and have no chance of success
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
Certainly yes, am one of those investors who have stopped investing in ICOs and also have many friends that stopped investing in them. The reason for this is because there are many scam projects nowadays who don't care much about investors once you invest in their project.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
Yes. I think ico investors are decreasing day by day. Almost all icos dont meet hard cap and this means that that the demand is dwindling and no buying pressure
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
Absolutely "Yes". More other the number of success ICOs are very small! Investors prefer to save money cause there is no any chance to make good profit after listings of ICOs on exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
Yes offcourse investors are now decreasing and also dumping there coins why because the don't want to fall in the hand of scammers because there are a lot of coins everywhere.
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 24, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
Yeap. I remember myself investing in average two or three ICO's every week. However that was during the bullrun. Now that we are in a huge bear market since many months, people are staying away from ICO's. It's too risky these days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:37:17 PM
It is obvious that ICO investors are decreasing, compared with the last year at least. There are a lot of scammy projects nowadays, and also the current situation of crypto market isn't encouraging the potential investors to take this risk.
investors are decreasing but someday it will definitely increase because in my opinion this is only the investor's break time due to conditions that are less supportive for investing. However, if the market recovers as in the previous year, investors will also increase again.
so that at this time the decline in investors did not leave Crypto forever. because crypto will continue to grow so that there will always be new investors coming
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 24, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
I don't have to think before I know that ICO investors are really decreasing. Many investors are finding it difficult to trust most ICOs these days couple with the fact that the market is bearish, that makes it even worse.
Activity: 433
September 24, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
Yes, with each month of investors in the market is becoming less and less. This is due to the fact that the news background on the market is extremely negative and large investors create such conditions that the price of coins sinks as much as possible.
Activity: 743
September 24, 2018, 02:05:24 PM
It is obvious that ICO investors are decreasing, compared with the last year at least. There are a lot of scammy projects nowadays, and also the current situation of crypto market isn't encouraging the potential investors to take this risk.
Activity: 161
September 24, 2018, 02:02:32 PM
investors are decreasing because of those fake ICOs that tend to scam people, they are the cause of the decrease in investors. investors are getting scared to lose their investments, they're getting hesitant to invest in something that they can't get any profit from.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
I think that last year many people lost money. I also lost a lot of money. I'm afraid to invest)
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Yes, because the most used coins BTC and ETH are in bearish mode. Wait for a bullish market, ICO will have more investors. Also, most of the ICOs are not profitable nowadays and some of them are scam.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 24, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
I also thought of this before, especially investors who have lost hugely to scam ICOs. Their urge to participate in ICO or buying of Crypto has greatly reduced. And this is evident in many projects not being able to reach softcap and those reaching softcap not being able to hit their hard cap.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
100 percentage confident that investors in ICO are abating .This is as of various bunco ICO. this desire line many investors to join in in whatever ICO. thither are many bunco ICO in the local , this is furthermore reason any legit ICO are not deed their softcap.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
100 percent sure that investors in ICO are decreasing.
This is because of many scam ICO. this will limit more investors to participate in any ICO.
there are more scam ICO in the community, this is also why some legit ICO are not getting their softcap.
investor as being affraid while so fake ico appear in crypto world.they worry about their money safety.so no doubt much ico did not reach target, even their softcap hard to reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 12:25:25 PM
Of course, they are. Crypto-market has not the best conditions for the entry of investors. Investing in crypto-currencies is already risky, and the price drop does not make the situation better.
Activity: 371
September 24, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
100 percent sure that investors in ICO are decreasing.
This is because of many scam ICO. this will limit more investors to participate in any ICO.
there are more scam ICO in the community, this is also why some legit ICO are not getting their softcap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
I don't think they are declining, it has declined already!
ICO is a no go area for me, we see many fail project everyday. Investors are losing money everyday to these ICO companies, you can imagine buying a coin at the rate of $0.75 during ICO, and after it finally hit exchange, the coin is finding it very hard to hit $0.1! What could be more frustrating than this?  

This is really true and they are losing their money since the Price in the exchange were very low , also include the scam ICO which I think the number one reason for the investor of refusing to buy on ICO during pre-sale .
Pages:
Jump to: