Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think if DOGE will pump like this if it was not listed in Binance? - page 3. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Good question. I think they are both influential but Binance has a long track record in crypto space and I think its more influential than Elon. The Dogecoin’s gain is a result of the influence of the two, people are more confident buying it now because of the morale that it gives to the coin by these influencers.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
I was just thinking about DOGE since it's the hottest altcoin at the moment, so I came up with this scenario, what if DOGE was not listed in Binance, will it pump like this big? Which is more influential, Elon or Binance?
Honestly giving Dogecoin a bigger stage to showcase itself even though its been around way before binance its self, I think it's been given a boost thanks to binance large customer base,if I said it didn't that would be a lie.

But still all this goes back to Elon Musk who gets free advertisement from news outlets that report his doge shilling.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
I was just thinking about DOGE since it's the hottest altcoin at the moment, so I came up with this scenario, what if DOGE was not listed in Binance, will it pump like this big? Which is more influential, Elon or Binance?
The reason we are seeing the rally right now which was unprecedented is because of the promotions made by Elon Musk throughout the years and once the market returned to the bull run his tweets started gaining more momentum simply because the investors who missed the opportunity to invest in the major coins came into Doge thinking that it will pump if Elon Musk keeps on promoting the coin and the huge rally in Doge has everything to do with the news that informed about the billion dollar investment of Tesla in Bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Pages:
Jump to: