Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think it's still good to buy DOGE (11/23/17)? - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
So DOGE just pump by 40%. Do you guys think it could still go up if I buy more now?
If you are wanna wasting all of your money and you could buy doge after this shit coin get a lot of the pump just in a day. But all if the risks will become your responsibility. There is another main thing if you are seeing some people are dumping their dogecoin just in second and you will get trap at very high price. Not sure if you are wanna still buying the shitcoin like doge.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Doge has been idle for many months now and it's history shows us that after a long period of such idleness it increases more and more.
Although if we see it according to the history I won't recommend you to invest more in it if you have already bought some coins.
Since BTC's price is keeping on increasing day by day it is still risky as it can bleed the alts including Doge with it.
Not being greedy is an important rule in crypto. Just hold on to your coins how much ever you have bought and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
If you want to buy doge just for a short term trade, do not make a long term investments with doge
because too risky
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
What are you still doing with Doge? You mean you don't have better coins or tokens to deal with. Doge is an amazing dump, don't buy or you will regret. I used it as an escape route in many exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I don't know who's keeping Doge alive, but it is a miracle that it hasn't dumped to 1 sat over the continuous news that there is no development or future for it.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
So DOGE just pump by 40%. Do you guys think it could still go up if I buy more now?

Doge able survive until now so doge is strong altcoin but their total supply make dogecoin difficult to get uptrend ( small chance )
So I think it's not worth to keep invest on doge but for long term transaction, it's OK !
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
There's probably no particular reason as there's no active development for it

Besides that lots of alts are up significantly today including Dash, Monero, NEO and BitShares
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: