Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ? - page 21. (Read 3586 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me not a good idea to sell bitcoin since there are still potencial to increase more if you sell you will lose opportunity to make more profit..
But if you bought bitcoin in cheap price well you can also good to sell them to save the profit and wait for the price drop again to buy cheap bitcoin but i still confidence to hold bitcoin because i see more potencial about bitcoin that it can be increase more its value this month.. Look at the market right now the price of bitcoin is increase back again after the drop price happen past few hours. .
Actually, it is not the right time to sell your bitcoin and it is not a good idea if you sell your bitcoin now because the price is totally dumped and it keeps on declining. In addition to that, just hold your bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will bounce back. Hold it and be patient so that you can make more profit and a lot of money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
it seems that currently the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and the price of bitcoin seahrusnya can be more expensive than this because bitcoin has the potential to reach the price of more than $ 50k then wait until bitcoin prices become very expensive.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
I think not ! for me, it is the time to buy more bitcoins and hold it until the fourth quarter of this year 2018.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
For now holding until its price increase or reaches your target price to avoid loss is right to sell Bitcoin. I will not get more profits if I decide to let go all my Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is still fairly low and I think it's the right time to buy. You can keep it in for years to earn a big profit.
the right time for now is to be able to buy bitcoin in large quantities. because now the bitcoin is very low and very suitable for our long-term investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is still fairly low and I think it's the right time to buy. You can keep it in for years to earn a big profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
this is not the best time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices are still very cheap while bitcoin prices can potentially become expensive, should you wait until the price back up to be very expensive from last year and hopefully it can be more than last year's price .
We only sell when we have to option, but if we can still hold then let's do it.
The future is bright for bitcoin, in order to get the benefits in the future we need to be strong to hold and believe on its potential.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
this is not the best time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices are still very cheap while bitcoin prices can potentially become expensive, should you wait until the price back up to be very expensive from last year and hopefully it can be more than last year's price .
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
You shouldn't sell your bitcoin right now,keep it and hodl for how many months more,and you will see the big difference of price in the market. Remember,bitcoin is volatile in the market,be patience,and it will be profitable soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Never sell bitcoin! We live in such a time, when we should only buy. Considering the present correction, this is our last chance to buy everything that cheap.
I dont think that this is the right time to sell bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is just stable at $7500 and that price is really cheap, so my advice is people should just keep there bitcoin and wait for the big pump this year.
Activity: 812
Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
As of now we can't sell our bitcoin because the market is not stable like before there some prediction that bitcoin will.more down before it will rise again in a highest price. Even altcoins in down so you can sell it too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It will be depend when you bought Bitcoin, how many dollars it was and how much you currently have on your balance.If you have more than the price, you can sell it if you are profitable. And if it does not, if you have a lower price than the current price then keep it.
But for now, it is better to keep the BTC better, the BTC today will increase and decrease regularly, not follow any trend, they will decrease and then increase, but if you see the profit should sell them, But if you want to get higher profits then keep holding on, your profits will probably increase.
Activity: 268
Hm. It is a hard question. Because each people have their own targets and you can not follow them all the time. I can give you my suggestion. As this time, the market seems very boring, if you buy bitcoin around at $7500, $8500 is a good target for you to have a short term profit. Otherwise, you can hold your coin until it hit $20000. It is also a good way to do with bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You are rights its not really good to sell bitcoin as of these days infact this is the best time to buy even more bitcoin because its price is lowering down again which means we can accumulate again bitcoin on cheaper prices which is more worth to invest on. I feel anyone who would rather be cashing out now, should rather be doing it for an offline business except there is just a huge dire need to spend the money on something very necessary
Yes, I think it is advisable to buy BTC instead of sell because the market is in the support zone and it is difficult to fall below this range. There are signs of growth for a few days too, but small, I hope things will be better in the future.
Activity: 448
It will be depend when you bought Bitcoin, how many dollars it was and how much you currently have on your balance.If you have more than the price, you can sell it if you are profitable. And if it does not, if you have a lower price than the current price then keep it.
Activity: 490
No! I believe and i do this way. There is never a good time to sell bitcoin in few years BTC will cost 100 times more than now
Bitcoin is not good to sell right now as price of bitcoin is getting high more and more so holding a little can give high future price, now a lot of new people are entering bitcoin which is causing high increase in price but I think in future after more than one year it will be 10 times higher than this so better if you hold and don’t think about selling your bitcoin at any cost, just have patience and hold for the long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Never sell bitcoin! We live in such a time, when we should only buy. Considering the present correction, this is our last chance to buy everything that cheap.
Activity: 238
I think every time is the right time for selling if the holder needs the money because all the investment in bitcoin is for overcome your financial problems and you will have o sell them when you want money. Every good trader knows when to buy and when to sell to make profit and for anyone who does not have the strategies or what to look out for when trading, then they should better just hold unless like you said
Activity: 273
You are rights its not really good to sell bitcoin as of these days infact this is the best time to buy even more bitcoin because its price is lowering down again which means we can accumulate again bitcoin on cheaper prices which is more worth to invest on. I feel anyone who would rather be cashing out now, should rather be doing it for an offline business except there is just a huge dire need to spend the money on something very necessary
Activity: 191
There is no such right time to sell bitcoin.It depends on when you have purchase and with what expectation have purchase.Expectation here means what are your expectations with price,till what you want to hold.Once the price of bitcoin satisfy your expectation than its your call when to sell. I think it depends upon the need of the person. I mean that if somebody wants to sell his bitcoin and wants to do something else then it is the right time to sell his bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: