Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think litecoin will lasts forever? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
I hope litecoin stays strong forever and not just lasting. It will not mean anything if a coin is there and not making any impact. The dogecoin is an example of this. It does not even look like the doge wants to appreciate any time soon. Am not sure anyone want Litecoin to be like that.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Nothing lasts forever. But Litecoin has a great community behind it and a sustainable market value. We've seen dogecoin last pretty good till now. I assume Litecoin will be there at least until bitcoin. And that can be about a century or a few.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I prefer to experience more optimism, and I think that as soon as the trend for the fall changes, then light bet will again rise again, the main question is how much will this bearish trend be, and when this river begins to flow again rightly, and until then, meaningless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I'm hoping that litecoin will lasts untill the end since it really helps other people to change their lives by investing on litecoin. It has benefits that will surely gain a lot of investors and because of the performance they'd shown litecoin can lasts.
Pages:
Jump to: