Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think monero can get pumped soon? - page 2. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 14, 2016, 03:53:12 PM
Currently this coin is going good in the market and people have believe on it for their profit so they are investing with lesser fear with that I think the price of it will rise once again to that value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 14, 2016, 03:28:36 PM
Do you guys think monero can see 0.02BTC+ price again? I am holding few of them bought above 0.02 range and now quite in panic situation need bitcoin but if i exchange now i will be in total loss.
I don't think it is will become increase to 0.02 BTC again, in my prediction it will going down up to 0.003 BTC. It is time for going down, but if you want wait until monero's price to 0.02 BTC you must be patient it will need long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 14, 2016, 03:15:44 PM
We will certainly see an increase because of DarkNet markets adapting it on a large scale, and Reddit claiming it to be more secure than the Bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 03:05:03 PM
Do you guys think monero can see 0.02BTC+ price again? I am holding few of them bought above 0.02 range and now quite in panic situation need bitcoin but if i exchange now i will be in total loss.

Price probably retracing a little more, but i'm sure it will go even higher next pump. i'm holding some xmr and imo you should do the same. Still your money tho, do what you think it's the best for your strategy.

there was nothing to support the last pump...
lol, you dont know what you are talking about...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
September 14, 2016, 02:50:38 PM
there was nothing to support the last pump besides large investors holding enough of the total monero to force upward movement without resistance.

they may do it again, though I believe they will liquidate their holdings for now and buy back in once the price settles.

nope, gaining utility means nothing... monero is usable in a large economy now (DNM), if you think that's nothing, that's ok but stupid...

best regards
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 02:44:46 PM
there was nothing to support the last pump besides large investors holding enough of the total monero to force upward movement without resistance.

they may do it again, though I believe they will liquidate their holdings for now and buy back in once the price settles.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2016, 01:05:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: