Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think pedophilic people increase in number ? - page 2. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

In my country , At least one innocent child is murdered by an inhuman pedophilic creature. I realize that this kind of murders are getting increase day by day. I cannot find the answer for this increase. I am curious about other countrys' situations. Do you think pedopholia is the most dangerous crime of all crimes ?
pedophilia is almost a total mystery to modern science. We don't know what causes it, or how to prevent it, or how to cure it (short of a form of castration), because the moment a test subject admits they're a pedophile, they're ruined for life. Why would anyone ever come forward? Thus, society's insistence on taking the harshest possible position winds up exacerbating the problem.

All problems of sexual perversion are due to mental trauma and no one wants to treat them, because these studies are allocated very little time and money, and some perversions generally take as the norm.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Every country has its own dark secrets and this case is one of them. I have heard this case for several years, a child being raped, held hostage and so on so forth. Its kind of sickening though, how humans can do such a thing. I wish their sentence would be greater of being imprisoned so that they'll learn.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
The first question is to know the age of sexual legality according to the country.

In addition, the protection of minors was put in place because there was more abuse at the time. And clearly less protected and more "institutionalized" than now. A lot of things seemed more normal before we had rules.

For me, there is clearly less. The media will always talk to you about a few isolated wolves. But it must be recognized that, aside from civilized countries, there is always an enormous amount of normalization of infantile sexuality, even for economic reasons.

Curious society than ours.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
I don't think more people are committing these crimes because they want to.  If there are more of them it's because there are just more people in general.  The human population grows more and more each year, it's not like we're pandas and uninterested in procreating.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

In my country , At least one innocent child is murdered by an inhuman pedophilic creature. I realize that this kind of murders are getting increase day by day. I cannot find the answer for this increase. I am curious about other countrys' situations. Do you think pedopholia is the most dangerous crime of all crimes ?

When you say they are pedophiles who murder kids, do you mean that they raped the kids before killing them? because you may be confusing the terms. In any case, I think that pedophilia is increasing in a weird way, because young girls are getting better at make uo and they dress better. So pedophile hide behind that and  it's their excuse to annoy girls just saying "Oh I did what I did just because I thought she was older" and stuff like that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

pedophilia is almost a total mystery to modern science. We don't know what causes it, or how to prevent it, or how to cure it (short of a form of castration), because the moment a test subject admits they're a pedophile, they're ruined for life. Why would anyone ever come forward? Thus, society's insistence on taking the harshest possible position winds up exacerbating the problem.
Activity: 280

being pedophile and killer are both differ in terms of acts thoufh you can associate it with each other since having a sex with a minor is legal and the offender resort to killing so that they can hide their wrong doings. for the sake of the thread, yes they are increasing in numbers just by the thought that our population is increasing around the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

There probably isn't a significant increase just more attention to it which makes it easier to notice it. Take the Child refugee's in Australia I believe 40's/50's.. lot's of reports coming out a decade earlier or so about child molestation and abuse but it's been over 50 years. It's just easier for media to report stuff like this.

I hear about train crashes in the USA and honestly I think to myself why I need to know about this but it's an example. 30-40 years ago maybe even 25 years ago I would never have heard such things.
Activity: 182
They say a thin line separates genius and madness.
well there are many factors why it increases. But most of the case is that the offender is also a victim when he or she was a child according to experts. And i think that people with this conditions should go to a psychiatrist to get help. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

That's sick! I'm wondering where you're at. And i wanna make it clear, indon't think pedophilia is murder of children. I think its more on sexual abuse and people who find enjoyment there needs serious medical help.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: