Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis? - page 24. (Read 3595 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Beginner should be reading a lot on this forum before risking their money. You need to understand how this world works in order to take advantage of the opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
SHORT ANswer: NO
Long answer: No as technical analysis is rubbish on every known market, so guess what happen if you try to apply to crypto investing.
That is rubbish,
My two cents,
F-
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I don’t think technical analysis is relevant to crypto trading. But it will be good to learn technical analysis to gain more knowledge and as a reference when you do trading.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I dont think beginners need any technical analysis, because you can earn money here without trading, and for newbie i suggest to not trade, but just to hodl and buy icos.
Activity: 309
It is necessary for those who want to understand the market in more detail. I recommend everyone to read this book, suitable for both novice and professional Jack D. Schwager Technical analysis
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
technical analysis is very important for all people who want to engage in cryptocurrency or any other financial investments. to gladiate their money not by studying ,comparing and conducting some of the analytical steps is very risky
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Although I am not sure if a beginner can effectively analyze such information, I would still say that, yes, a beginner needs such technical analysis to guide him or her with whatever venture he or she is trying to enter into. The fact about it is that if one is serious enough to venture in this very treacherous market, then you should have all the information you can use, and you, as an investor or trader, should learn on how to utilize all those information to be able to guide and help you gain the best possible outcome for your ventures. At least that way, you can be sure that you have all the information in your hands to decide which investment to go for.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

If you want to be a great investor, it is absolutely necessary. But do you think it's too early to know these things? For beginners, the most important is the experience. Technical analysis will help you, but not now, you need to learn other important skills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
Everyone in the cryto-world should understand the basics of analysis or they will be systematically striped bare of all their hard earned assets.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
We need to use all the analytical tools to understand whether the price will rise or fall. Therefore, technical analysis is needed. Especially for a beginner.
Activity: 110
Analysis is needed for beginners to avoid losses in investment, because in investing we need to read the formula in every stock development, and we also have to observe the appropriate ico-ico to invest, and we must have an emotionless nature in taking action in selling or buying coins , better learn before you start investing
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I as many novices studied technical market analysis. Now I have experience and I came to the conclusion that technical analysis does not work at all in cryptocurrency trading. I will be glad if I can ever use technical analysis to understand where the market is moving. But we are still very far away.
Activity: 305
all beginners need is experienced, knowledge and skills on crypto currency, because we all knew that the price value of every altcoins are volatile. and technical analysis is good idea for that aside of that every person need to read the whitepaper, concept and details of that project to make sure that they can earn great profit..
Activity: 364
Yes, I believe that everybody and not only beginners need to have technical analysis because it can guides in analyzing the movement of the prices of crypto and with very good knowledge of these analysis, you can be able to make very god decisions about your investment.
Activity: 395
As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

I'm against technical analysis in the crypto market. I am sure that he gives a deceptive result. Analysis can not work on such a manipulative market. A large number of people make mistakes on this basis and lose their investments.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

No knowledge should be segregated at learning trading whether Fundamentals or Technical Analysis. In fact, TA should even be a prerequisite to trading because it fore-runs the market direction. Anyway who is vast in TA can conveniently tell the trend or movement of a choose crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Technical analysis is not needed for beginners until they lose their first money. Only after that they will study.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Yes, technical analysis is necessary in any market where the price is determined by buying and selling of insiders and outsiders. An understanding of current and future market sentiment is also necessary in predicting where the market is headed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
yes, of course, you need to have technical knowledge at least at the initial stage. also you need to know the situation on the market, experts' forecasts, monitor the graphs, in order to understand which coin has a downtrend and which one is upward. At the same time, your knowledge must constantly be updated with new and new details. this for you will be better, as the sabotage will allow you to reduce risks in investing and trading.
Activity: 70
As a beginner, it is smarter to start out small while you learn to understand all these analysis etc. While the answer is yes and as many have recommended, you should have a tutor to guide you in the beginning, true understanding only comes through experience. So start small, learn your stuff and then upgrade the level of your investments when you can navigate in all that information.
Pages:
Jump to: