Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that challenges improves a person's character? - page 2. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Indeed. Challenges that I've been through on my past experience made me who I am today, a strong woman.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Challenges can "change" a person's character. But that change isn't definitely an improvement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I challenge myself from my past experiences and situations enhances ability to improve.
I also often challenge myself, how often do you prove to yourself that you have changed?
Activity: 101
Yes, challenges are meant to strengthen us a person. We should learn from them especially if we fail. It is the best way for us to improve ourselves.
Activity: 9
It definitely does. Challenges are the things that show us our real selves, and it'll be the thing that will improve ourselves, makes us stronger, wiser, and steadfast in times of trouble.
Activity: 132
They make you see what can you really put out. In the face of challenge, you can truly see who you are and test yourself.
Activity: 26
Definitely. Challenges in life makes us stronger and wiser. For every experience and hardship we encounter in our lives, we learn new things. It makes us a better version of ourselves.
Activity: 41
When you overcome each challenge, you will become a little more mature. Each challenge is the experience to improve yourself.
Activity: 54
I challenge myself from my past experiences and situations enhances ability to improve.

Past experiences definitely define us today. What we are now is because of our past actions. Those challenges only shaped us to what we can be. Just have to learn from it and apply it in our lives.
brand new
Activity: 0
To a large extent, it will improve an individual's character in the sense that it will establish the perseverance of a person.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
What exactly do you mean by improving? I'd say Hitler did have many challenges in his life, but they improve him? I reeaaaaly can't say so.
It really depends on the circumstances of such challenges. Sometimes people can't overcome them, so it really breaks them. So to answer your question, no i don't think challenges improves persons' character often.
Activity: 14
Not sure if the character changes for facing many challenges but surely I can say that it develops ones personality and confident.
Activity: 77
Challenge will make our heart become accustomed to be stronger. I once challenged myself by running as far as possible and seeing how much I was capable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
Of course! Just like muscles, if we don't experience challenges or stress once in a while, we won't improve and remain "limpy." Challenges are required for us to grow as strong, skilled and wise individuals.

Just as the old saying goes: "One who has overcome extreme hardship is much more worthy of praise than one who has led an easy life."
Activity: 61
I believe challenges and experiences do shape us. Every challenge that we overcome makes us stronger. It helps us to learn from our mistakes and let us grow so that when tough times hit us again, we can overcome it again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I challenge myself to succeed in 10 years, and that's what I'm doing now and also learning from a very painful past makes me very excited Undecided
Activity: 25
everything what are not killing us - make us stronger
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Yeah it can improve someones character but not all the times.
Activity: 30
Challenges makes a person more confident and improve a person's personality.
Activity: 30
Challenges help you achieve something and make you learn
Pages:
Jump to: