Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 80. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
it looks like the coin coins will run quickly according to market conditions and adjust the situation in accordance with the purchase and sale but, in my opinion it will affect the attractiveness of traders who grow in accordance with market conditions.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think it's not very fast, but reliable and not lose everything you earn but there is one way to get the coins you need to know and how to do it the way you know it.  Wink
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
if not what was the meaning of technology? of course now a days everyone says 1 million Tps, or 250 million Tps for just advertisement, but it will happen in near future.
copper member
Activity: 238
I think bitcoin and ethereum is always move faster then other coins.BTC and ETH is the main reason of the changing price in the market.Its clear that two coins is the main example of model in our ecosystem in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
bitcoin have a low move because bitcoin is the big coin that the demand of that coin is high, also the seller that want to sell their bitcoin is many too, so if the price is down i think the buyer that want to buy bitcoin will buy it thats makes price become normal again, and if the bitcoin is up i think the seller of bitcoin want to sell their bitcoin and want to get big profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
it seems very normal because when the coin price is stable and does not move quickly then it is certain the coin is not having good developments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

How can I think that other  coins move faster than bitcoin, because I see the fact bitcoin still has the highest price of the other coins. And I'm sure to this day no coins are moving faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 490
No i think bitcoin is not too slow than other coin when Bitcoin is growing, the other altcoins are also going up, so moving coin is good but moving slowly is good sometime for profit.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
Well bitcoin has been the first so if any other coin comes up will be lately but for now bitcoin has always remain the first.
Merit: 10
I dont think so, but for me its very good when the coins move faster because not only me affected is also the other user and when that it happens they earn lot of money to other income.
Activity: 420
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

No the best coin and king of coins non other that bitcoin no one or other coins can win to bitcoin

I don't think other coins moves faster. the fact that, they are just new to the crypto industry maybe some of the investors wants to try another cyrpto if it will works better than bitcoin they just doing the experimentation thing when it comes to business i guess.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

I think when it comes to the number of activities,  yes,  other cryptocurrencies are more active than bitcoin for the reason that it is centralized, but I think it doesn't mean bitcoin cannot compete.  Although it is slower,  I think have reached the top of the mountain,  that is why it is very hard for any cryptocurrency to compete or to at least keep it's step to bitcoin.
Activity: 125
I think yes we can see another coin that will move faster than bitcoin in the future and that will happen far years from now because bitcoin now is not going weak but it is still at going strong. Bitcoin will stay as the main coin for now.
i think no, bitcoin is not move slower than other coin, but there are new coin that appear in this network lately, and bitcoin is still move faster, we can see that from the popularity in the public, if you ask people what is cryptocurrencies i think 50% ++ of them will said that bitcoin is the cryptocurrencies that they know
Activity: 504

I do think bitcoins have been sleeping in the competitive scene and are slower compared to other alt coins. Having a centralized community development on bitcoins defeats its purpose of decentralization. That's why it is better to leave it as it is.
Activity: 539
you can assume anything that other coins are revolutionary, fast, and the like, but still bitcoin dominates and the market goes after bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
There is no other coin than bitcoin that dominating the crypto market. Bitcoin is the main reason of the changing price in the market. Once bitcoin did not going strong to moon all altcoins would not going to moon also. Once bitcoin going to moon all altcoins going to moon with bitcoin. It seems clear that bitcoin is the main pattern of changing of the price in our bitcoin ecosystem in crypto. For me bitcoin will remain as the top coin in crypto. For now I can't see any coins that can overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 218
In my opinion, it is only possible that ETH will grow faster than the BTC in the future, they are the best coin we see today, they are quite popular and widely used. In my opinion, ETH will overtake BTC, so now is a good time to buy them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com

When many users are transacting bitcoins it cause trafic to network and cause some delay which also can be experienced in other altcoins but in in general there are some altcoins that are getting faster and competitive agsinst bitcoins
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Yes, we are witnessing a steady slow growth of bitcoins and at the same time growth (much faster) of other currencies. I do not know what it can be connected with, but it is possible that the bitcoin depends too much and it is simply holding back?

Yes, everything in the crypto world is connected. when Bitcoin is growing, the other altcoins are also going up, and vice versa. However, it often happens that many alts are gaining faster than BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: