Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that there is saturation in the market? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Nowadays, I can see a lot of upcoming ICO's who promise to do this or that and thus make the world a better place? Do you think this is going to hurt the crypto market in general? I am talking in terms of trust, potential and ofcourse, the earnings you make at the end of the day (or a particular time period, for all investors out there)?
The crypto market many upcoming ICOs are comes in the market but no one give the assurance of ICO so it is your risk. If you want to make good profit and bonus also this will be a perfect choice.
 But we should analyse careful to our project because most are scam and some projects are not reach the softcap so it will not listed in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Nowadays, I can see a lot of upcoming ICO's who promise to do this or that and thus make the world a better place? Do you think this is going to hurt the crypto market in general? I am talking in terms of trust, potential and ofcourse, the earnings you make at the end of the day (or a particular time period, for all investors out there)?
Most of the ICOs were shit they can convince the investors that they are going to be the best currency but when the coin is launched it will be another shit coin so most of the investors keep losing their interest of investing into an ICO but still there are some good projects were launched too so the investors needs to dins out those and invest on them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Unfortunately, that always happen in most ICOs. They look profitable because of those promises and unique ideas with the project. Because of repeated acts by ICOs, most investors are now buying their token only for the sake of bonuses and take the profit once get listed in the market. After that, the price gets dump lower than ICO price and worst case scenario is that the value of their token gets lower and lower. The result, they don't have enough funds to support and continue the project because of the price dump. That might be one of the reason why other countries banned those ICOs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: