Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that you're addicted to gambling? - page 39. (Read 17013 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

Indeed i am addicted to gambling. In first i didn't realized about it but when i lost all of my btc, doges. I started to cash in more and more money and i wasn't even aware of this fact that i am addicted to it. After loosing 17 bitcoins and 5m+ doges i realised i am way too much addicted to it and can't feel good without rolling. Then i decided to put a break on it and I gave up gambling. It's been a while that i deposited big money but i do sometimes deposit a little amount just for excitement.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No i am not addicted to Gambling. Whenever i get free time, i play gambling. But not everyday.
Same as what I do whenever I play gambling. I always spend my free time at the same time my bonus money to play it. I don't use money to gamble where in there is a certain thing that it is suppised to be spentm hence, I can afford to lose on gambling.

When I'm still not hired or doesn't have a stable job. I've got a lot of time to gamble and I can say that I'm badly addicted to gambling. Because I'm treating it as my source of income way back to those days. But right now, I've changed and just gamble for a very occasional time since I've got stable job now and I don't want my salary to be affected my addiction, so before I come to the point of becoming addicted, luckily I overcome it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

No, I'm not addicted into gambling. But I do played in the their site but not most of the time. I just go and played in time that I am alone and not so busy at my work.
Quite good that and honestly speaking even if we are addicted its hard to accept it publicly. I am also gambling a lot now a days but never felt like addicted or too desperate to make bets.

Just when I see a sport going on that interests me I just make some bets and try to win, though this habit of mine is costing me a few dollars daily yet I don't call this addiction since I can afford that much for fun in my life.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
41 users says no in gambling section Smiley Interesting.

Well yes im addict and i know it. I play this shit about 12 or 13 years. Started with horse racing and different bet witn in time. Bet with bitcoin almost 7 months.

Lots of people bet but didnt recognize addict to gambling. Thinks just for fun. No its not. Just for money. There r million ways for fun. If a person betting he/she thinks only money. Fun is just excuse.  I bet always for money. If i won i have fun too. If i have just for fun i do something different. Party would be nice. So be honest to urself we r all bet for money nothing else.
You are right tribanogrami and I am so glad that you happily accepted it that you are being addicted to gambling.

Horse racing actually is the worst form and the most dangerous form of gambling not because it has match fixing and a business of odds rather more because it addicts a lot since you keep on thinking that you will get a big win sooner or earlier.

I believe dice and plinko sort of games are much better !
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
No i am not addicted to Gambling. Whenever i get free time, i play gambling. But not everyday.
You are quite new bro here and I think since you have started gambling now you might get addicted in no time !

You can read the threads here which shows how dangerous is gambling and its addiction. So basically if you are thinking of starting gambling or just started please stop right now, unless you are rich and have the luxury of affording such expenses for the sake of fun.
Our experience in gambling does not reflect with the status of our account here, even if such person is still a newbie, it's possible that he has bigger experience than most high ranks here. Somehow, I think if he can only play in his free time, there still a chance that he can change his attitude in gambling and that is the moment where addiction can enter.

I mean, everyone must play with discipline as that is the only way to last and being in control of our destiny in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
You are quite new bro here and I think since you have started gambling now you might get addicted in no time !

You can read the threads here which shows how dangerous is gambling and its addiction. So basically if you are thinking of starting gambling or just started please stop right now, unless you are rich and have the luxury of affording such expenses for the sake of fun.
Activity: 672
I'm sure all the players will surely get addicted when they do gambling. Because then they already know the advantages of gambling or they already know about the sweet promise of gambling so that they use the greed in gambling. but unfortunately it can ruin or they can get a loss and finally blame gambling. This is a reality and I am one of the victims of gambling but now it is not too happy playing gambling

not all players will become addicted to gambling, Very maybe someone can control your emotions and be a controller of gambling. People who are addicted means he is already controlled by gambling, gambling continued to control him to continue playing. But if a person control his emotions, control spending should be spent on gambling, he will be able to resist his desire to play, the peak he who controls the gambling and not gambling control himself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Same as what I do whenever I play gambling. I always spend my free time at the same time my bonus money to play it. I don't use money to gamble where in there is a certain thing that it is suppised to be spentm hence, I can afford to lose on gambling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
For me gambling is a fun but  I am addicted to sports betting and I gamble  with very small amount that I can afford lose
Im not addicted in sports betting but I get some fun on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

No, I'm not addicted into gambling. But I do played in the their site but not most of the time. I just go and played in time that I am alone and not so busy at my work.
but very honestly i will like to say that i am addicted. because i cannot live without bitcoin. for most o the time i leave most important world of the sake of planing gambling. some time i even leave my job because i could not find time for playing gambling, i like to play gambling for ever, as i play gambling with a planing which prevent me from a big lost and that is the reason that i am playing gambling so constantly.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well yes im addict and i know it. I play this shit about 12 or 13 years. Started with horse racing and different bet witn in time. Bet with bitcoin almost 7 months.

Lots of people bet but didnt recognize addict to gambling. Thinks just for fun. No its not. Just for money. There r million ways for fun. If a person betting he/she thinks only money. Fun is just excuse.  I bet always for money. If i won i have fun too. If i have just for fun i do something different. Party would be nice. So be honest to urself we r all bet for money nothing else.
people are just pretending that they play gambling for fun, but i think 99.9 % people are playing gambling for making money. and i think most them are addicted to gambling, as i myself also addicted to gambling because i always finding arguments how to play gambling and i continuously play gambling and even cannot stop myself from playing gambling.
Yeah i think theres denial in most gamblers thinking that they play with just a little of their time but they never realize that as they place a bet, they get dragged in to it more. I think its because gambling sometimes has a negative image in some people's eyes so even though they do it, they refuse to admit that they're hooked to it already
Activity: 770

people are just pretending that they play gambling for fun, but i think 99.9 % people are playing gambling for making money. and i think most them are addicted to gambling, as i myself also addicted to gambling because i always finding arguments how to play gambling and i continuously play gambling and even cannot stop myself from playing gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I too haven't got addicted, but was very near to addiction. Soon realized and took necessary initiative to have a stable usage of gambling sites. I felt myself lucky because I lost much and realized it, but if I have got addicted I could have lost everything to earn from the beginning. Gambling is good if we can keep it up with some schedule or limit.
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
For me gambling is a fun but  I am addicted to sports betting and I gamble  with very small amount that I can afford to loose and and to be honest I am making small but regular profits from each and every game that I gamble and mostly it goes to the game of cricket and I follow this game since long time so I am well aware about the strengths and weaknesses of the team which makes it easier to gamble.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
nobody thinks he is addicted to anything before it is too late! if we know we are addicted we won't go on, that is called rock bottom that when you hit it you also realize you were an addict. because before that every one is in denial of their problems and even if they are told they won't accept it anyways!
yes it's true that most of gamblers will realize that he is addicted gambling when he was suffers to huge losses or he has spend all of his wealth in gambling and i think that is the cause why addicted gambling is not easy to be cured because very difficult to find early symptoms of gambling addiction
You can find the early symptoms of gambling, how means if you are a normal gambler you will not give separate time for gambling. Whenever you get the time, you will play. But if you feel like to make time to play and in your busy work also you will make some free time to play gambling this is the beginning symptoms of addicting gambling.
Activity: 784

No, I'm not, because nothings change in my behavior, I still think normal just kidding. I know where my limitation in gambling. And my bitcoin was also limited every time I played in the game.
Activity: 448
No. I am not addicted to gambling. I play but I play with caution. I know that winning can make a person greedy and I always keep that in mind. After all, risking money, especially large amount, is the biggest gamble to do in life.

Pages:
Jump to: