Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the currency part of crypto currency is actually failing? Thoughts? - page 2. (Read 134 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Many big company like rolls royace, samsung,tesla willing to accept bitcoin as their payment method. And that's proof that it's not tottaly failed but need some time to be a common currency worldwide.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I am using Bitcoin and Ethereum as a currency and it's working great for me.  I think when fiat begins to fail or if and when the central bankers pull the rug from the current system I believe crypto will be used as the sole currency.  No idea if it's Bitcoin, Ripple or some coin we have not seen yet.  This is all just allowed to be happening.  People usually die when they fuck with the central bankers money printing. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
This process cannot happen quickly. Countries should carefully work out the draft laws and introduce cryptocurrencies into their legal field. And at the moment, a very large number of countries have not expressed their attitude towards cryptocurrencies. And, of course, high volatility is a serious obstacle.
Activity: 45
Because of much fluctuation this can't be possible easily but still I used to keep hope on mind once I can pay every bill and can buy everything by bitcoin.
Activity: 315
its falling now because bitcoin face a very bad time last few month.but as an investor i hope price will be increase very soon.please wait few days for good days.
Activity: 84
I think that people aren't even focusing on that part anymore, they are just focusing on the fluctuation part and forgetting to give cryptocurrencies a real value apart from the monetary one.
Activity: 40
Do you think the currency part of crypto currency is actually failing? Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: