Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the Decentralized exchange will be the future? - page 3. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yeah, it can be future. But it has lots of stones on its road. Running is very difficult. By slow steps can reach to the destination.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
I do think decentralised exchanges are the future if a few problems such as unpredictable fees, slow interface, security, lack of support and etc.
For some features i do agree but only one thing i wont agree is about the security. Centralized and decentralized it doesnt matter yet they are still prone to attack. Decentralized exchangers might show up if strict implementation would be applied on any exchange that do operate on a certain state where users would even have a hard time on using up their service or just simply they dont like to comply the KYC thingy but rest assured centralized exchange will surely stay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
As I think, in the current state, in which there are decentralized exchanges, there are many short-cuts. Both technical and social. Well, so far, not much people are engaged in an exchange. Perhaps their time has not passed, but everything can change dramatically. Centralized exchanges can become under the pressure of states or banks. Then the alternative exchange will begin to develop more strongly. Personally, I have not yet used decentralized, but I'd like to try  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I do think decentralised exchanges are the future if a few problems such as unpredictable fees, slow interface, security, lack of support and etc.
Activity: 85
In decentralized exchanges, there are no fake volumes of trades. Nobody can steal your money or ban the exchanger. I will be happy to move to decentralized exchanges   if will be faster
Activity: 143
The issue of moving fast and some exchanges being closed, is simply blocking a group of people trying to access. To avoid this, we can only rely on decentralized exchanges.
This means that the exchange only works on the controlled smart contract
Pages:
Jump to: