Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 20. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
It is necessary to understand that not all reliable cryptocurrencies are traded through exchanges. There are a lot of direct deals that are not taken into account when calculating the total market capitalization. Therefore, not always decrease in the volume of the market indicates its fall.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
Thanks crypto platform. Has posted a. Rather warrying results in the recent past, with most of the coins performing poorly mainly due to the red zone, however this is not an indicator of a soon to be falling market, it's not a new thing for the cryptocurrency platform to lose. Value, there are still chances that the market will get back up
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 31, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
Let's we wait and see. No one can predict the future of the end of Cryptocurrency. But the fact is, many ICO was failed hit the market. I hope a lot of investors coming back and invest more in ICO or Crypto markets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
Markets are too young to collapse.When bitcoin falls you always hear it go off into the sunset.That's funny.Not one market does not only go up.There are always corrections
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
I don’t think so that market will collapse, yes its correct right now market is bearish but it doesn’t mean it’s going to crash. If you remember in past we already saw some sudden dumps, but it was temporarily & market recovered.
So we have to hope full this blood bath is temporarily & market will recover soon.
Activity: 232
August 31, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
Cryptomarket is quite young, but I do not expect a collapse. There may be another decline associated with a negative-minded SEC, but if there is a breakthrough, all pessimistic thoughts can be discarded.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 31, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

now the situation does not look any better. But in my opinion this is the whole healthy life of the market, where there are different speculations with the rates and the growth of the currency. Until the market has fallen to zero it will not cease to exist. As soon as bitcoin turns to zero, then you can say that this is capitulation. Do not spread panic, better think of a way to make money on it
Activity: 7
August 31, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Yes markets will collapse but now still stay .so now i am think 1/1 chance to collapse.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 31, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
I am not afraid of market collapses because crypto is a great industry right now and it is definitely something we will use in the future
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2018, 05:54:27 AM
No, in my opinion the markets will not collapse because even though how worst the markets go, it also recovers soon just like these past years so i think the markets is only in bad days now and when the right time for it to recovers the cryptocurrency will increased for sure.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
In the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industry at the moment, I must tell you that patience is the key to make it big, but it's not so for most of us because we didn't want the market to go down for a second wilhich is not possible..
For me, I say NO!
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
For me good coins are those who got the huge supports of the people (investors). Thru our supports our cryptocoins will be more famous and valuable, if cryptocoins had good projects, technology and functions no doubt it will boom at the market. Ethereum, litecoin and neo are good example of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
Yes, of course, like any market, the crypto currency market will sooner or later undergo a collapse. But it will not happen very soon, Most likely it's about decades, maybe even hundreds of years. And in the foreseeable future, the crypto currency will only develop. It is obvious.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
The crypto market is unpredictable and anything can happen. The current cryptocurrency market is very troubling, but I don't think the market will crash because this is not the first time something like this has happened.
Activity: 100
August 31, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
It's not much higher than $150 billion now, I hope it doesn't go that low though. Seems to be good support at $6k Bitcoin, won't go that low if Bitcoin stays above $6k.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
Well, why are you so critical in this statement. So what if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is so small. We can say that the whole industry is still at the initial stage of its origin and formation. It has not yet had time to try out many areas of our life, as well as major players in the financial market. All in good time, and you're already burying cryptocurrencies. You can't!
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
August 31, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
You are joking right? Crypto market collapse? Don't buy the fud friend. Crypto is here to stay. We will have dips and dumps but the long term is looking great for wise crypto investors.
Activity: 420
August 31, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
The market is still in its infancy.Sharp ups and downs are common to all young markets.We need to survive this and wait for the green light !
Activity: 65
August 31, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
I think I have a different opinion from most of you guys. I'll say no because this happened last year and it came back strong. I'm sure news investors are coming in and before December its gonna be a happy ending for us. So the best thing to do now is to starch more coins/token to your wallet before it bounces back.
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
NO. I think the crypto market is developing strongly.
Pages:
Jump to: