Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 31. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
I think that there are no people at this forum who are considered psychics to answer your question. All can only tell their guesses and soon we will see which of them guessed
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
I don't know what happened to the current market conditions.
But I remain optimistic at some time later that everything will return to its highest time as it has been before.
maybe many people are afraid of current market conditions, but for me now is a good time for us to invest and buy for future success.
Activity: 165
August 13, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
The encryption market has collapsed this year, and most of the cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And in this market continues to fall, I think the price of cryptocurrency is hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 02:08:20 AM
The market will not collapse, but I feel that the market will continue to fall from August to September, but the temporary decline does not mean the market collapse, encryption technology is in full swing. We will get better and better, don't lose confidence in encryption because of the fluctuations in front of us.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

I don't think so that the market will collapse because we have seen the ups and downs of the market and even it always goes down still, it manage to rise again. We have seen this many times so I believe that market will always find ways to make itself stable.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

I don't think so the market will collapse. Yes as of now the price value of crypto currency in the market is not better.  But I think it is a part of the game we should not looked the negative side of crypto currency if we want to win and get the crown.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
Sooner or later it will happen . But I don't think we need to worry about that right now .
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
Cryptocurrency will continue to exist.I don't think it's gonna collapse.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
Do not let this happen that the market will collapse, keep thinking positively that the market will be strong, maybe just experiencing a decline that is a natural thing, now the market is deteriorating, hopefully in the near future it will return to normal
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

The crypto market does not collapse, many assumptions and only end on assumptions. Bitcoin has become a pioneer in the evolution of digital currencies, and it is impossible for the world to ignore what will change our lives together forever. Only fools don't want crypto to grow.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 01:52:28 AM
Already, I think market has already collapsed, when looking at the price of BTC and ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
There are a lot of work ahead of the projects that appeared last year and which have a lot of developments at the moment, as well as a lot of new projects that still have everything ahead, the market is developing, ahead I expect to see lighting on btc, sharding on eth and much more
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:47:47 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

It might.. but nonetheless it will be back and will get better.. noone can tell what might happen, but as humans, we are capable of becoming better. so Yes, the Market might collapse  Cheesy
Activity: 111
August 13, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
This is quite possible, but after a few decades . Now krypton stage of development
Activity: 103
August 13, 2018, 01:38:54 AM
I do not think that this is worth thinking about now , we have many years ahead and it is too early to talk about the collapse of the market
August 13, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
I think the markets have collapsed, judging by the prices is the bottom . but I hope it will change soon
Activity: 127
August 13, 2018, 01:13:04 AM
I don't think the market will collapse. For me, the encryption market is the future of people. Although the cryptocurrency market is seriously declining now, I think this is normal. This is not enough to cause the cryptocurrency market to collapse. The bull market will soon come. We only need to wait patiently
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse in the near future.The market is in good condition and is growing.
August 13, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

Maybe, there will come a time when the market will experience sluggishness and eventually collapse. However, at this time the market can always recover every time it experiences destruction. We must think positively, and continue to believe in anything that provides good in the future.
Activity: 197
August 12, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

in my opinion, the price will rise, then fall, the market is just beginning its life and it still has a long way to go, and I think that we should not despair.
Pages:
Jump to: