Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 45. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I don't think so as long as people still trade coins regularly, it won't happen in the future especially with so many changes happened in past years. I'd say it won't collapse but it would be improving in the future, just my 2 cents.

Yes, it can be if no one can solve the problem, but we all know that in a couple of days it will return to normal, even if it is too difficult to restore
Indeed, difficult doesn't mean impossible to achieve.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes, it can be if no one can solve the problem, but we all know that in a couple of days it will return to normal, even if it is too difficult to restore
copper member
Activity: 252
They Can Easily not use the Money that is invested in Cryptocurrencies for a very long time. The Whole System will become useless. once the World Wide web is down, The bitcoin Community Will be a Little Confused. however it Will Grow more in the Future if the Project Will be Further develop.
Activity: 66
Yes, I think that they will explode in the future if something bad will happen to the world since these markets depend highly on the worldwide news. This is why we have to pay attention to the market and its trends. Be careful, everything can happen and we have to stay alert and be prepared for it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I am fully confident that in the coming years the markets will not only not fall, but will also grow in price. now the prospects for the crypto currency are very high. many financial structures, large companies, etc.want to use them. it remains to obtain permission from the government
Activity: 238
This kind of thing is always asked and I think only the fear alone. take a look at a current analysis of the market of crypto. currently, the market is getting crowded and of course if it collapsed it won't happen when more people interested in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Markets will not collapse soon, it will take at least 20 years before the new format of the payment system comes.
Activity: 226
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

I don't think so, the market will collapse because as we can see the market are starting to recover. And we do not need to be worried about the price fluctuations because its just a normal cycle of the cryptocurrencies incounter up and down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Absolutely not! The market has become very interesting for the very rich people of this planet, it seems to me that they are seriously interested in such technologies and speculation. But as it is not strange, the market still moves greed, and it is boundless.
Activity: 165
Many think that the market will collapse, but I don't think it's that easy to collapse because I see more and more advanced and more and more markets. hopefully the future will be even better
Activity: 46
I do not think that the market will collapse. There are some really good projects at the moment, which will make up the market by themselves. Bad projects will die out.
Activity: 532
It possible for market to collapse.... The more people is investing the higher the price of market and the less they invest the greater the chance of marketing collapsing. But I don't think it will be so easy for market to collapse since more people are putting in  their money.  Crypto is becoming well know collapsing won't be so easy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This option is unlikely, but even if it happens, I will still continue to practice the crypt!
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Does any one think that this thread is just to spread fear across the minds of people? cos I think so.
 Well, no one knows for sure whether or not the market will collapse, and how long it will take until it does (that is if it does happen). So why we are still here, let's keep our mind focused on the most important things; the market trends and out to make something out of it.
I think that may not be true,  because it depends on the perspective of everyone,  it may be fearsome for the newbies but the experienced knows that the market will not collapse (even with the definition by the op)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The market is on the rise again, never collapse, in my opinion you should not think so negatively, as this will probably affect your psychology in the investment job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In the understanding that they will fail, markets do not do this. Mayby will likely again correction when many will sell cryptocurrency obogoscheniya for their own, but there will be those who will buy it on margin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
I don't see there is any reason the market will collapse.
There are so many people who believe in cryptocurrency whatever happens.
The market has survived froms crashes many times and always gets stronger.
I am sure we will see what happened in 2017 again very soon.
Everything will be fine. What market crash can we talk about when there are so many participants in the crypto? Bitcoin began to grow slowly, and soon the altcoins would rise.
Activity: 112
now everyone knows the cryptocurrency condition, yes the market is experiencing a peak in price. many people panicked, scared and worried about this condition, but very funny if this is said collapse, up and down the price is very normal.
Activity: 90
I don’t think the market will collapse because the entire capital of the encryption market exceeds 100 billion.
So many people are optimistic and invest in cryptocurrencies, so encryption will only get better and better.
Activity: 165
The encryption market has collapsed this year. The price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall since entering this year. The price of cryptocurrency is now very low. So I think the encryption market has collapsed this year.
Pages:
Jump to: