Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 79. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Crypto-currencies began to conquer their market sector and be used in exchange transactions, including as a means of payment. The current and next years will be years of opportunities, when the crypto industry will become one of the conditions for a new world economy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 29, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

As we see in the short term, you have already made a mistake.
And I would like to know the rationale for your forecast.
By the way, I vote No.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 29, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
I was no before, but now - definitely no Smiley
Read my analysis from the other day, if you are interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35541883
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
April 29, 2018, 04:37:41 PM
Market cannot collapse crypto is Here to stay.  I don't know why you think it may collapse..  If you can shed more light
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 29, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

I don't think the market will collapse. why it should collapse?.we are in crypto world.in which the value of wach coins are volatile..so when.it drops down it is normal. It doesn't mean it is the sign of market collapsing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
April 29, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
It is not impossible for the market to collapse. The market is speculative in nature prices are bound to fluctuate up and and down till all variable will agree before the market will improve.

Well, why should we analyze an even greater fall, if we have already experienced such a situation. I hope for a good market stabilization as early as the beginning of May.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
It is not impossible for the market to collapse. The market is speculative in nature prices are bound to fluctuate up and and down till all variable will agree before the market will improve.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

No, I think that there will be growth in the near future. Growth will be big steps. For a month we will jump high but also see another pullback to the purchase price. And to sing in the sky to conquer the mountains.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
I think it will not collapse right now. We have at least one year before it drops down
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
April 29, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

and your knowledge and predictions are wrong. of course this time the market has grown in a few weeks. and actually in this decline is part of the risk that we can face anytime. for the accident, this is not the first time. and again again bitcoin can be able to grow back and survive until the market also grows
It will never be reached that low, crypto have their ways that will make it more in demand in the future, it is must now in the business world.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
April 29, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

and your knowledge and predictions are wrong. of course this time the market has grown in a few weeks. and actually in this decline is part of the risk that we can face anytime. for the accident, this is not the first time. and again again bitcoin can be able to grow back and survive until the market also grows
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
I think no market still not collapse and i know this what happened in market are stay going strong and this is normal in market

Usually if some markets are experiencing it usually the market closes the trading market for a while. And it seems that only a few markets have no movement and do not have destructive trading volume alone
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 26, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

That is the rumors but it is not true even, if you look at it their is a process and we cannot determine it easily. It is a digital currency their are times that it will raise and fall but no to collapse because it is easy to recover. However people tried to define it in that way maybe because they did not know more about it. The funny thing is the digital currency continuously raising many people happy for that.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

I also think that the market depends on the speculative actions of certain individuals. It can not collapse completely, in my opinion. Do not worry, everything will be fine)))
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
Hasn't the market collapsed in the past? The price of BTC has dropped to $6500, and the BTC price should keep rising in the long term.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 24, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

Yes or No

I say YES

We can't really tell because the digital currency is so volatile we cannot experience a stable market in cryptocurrency world. It all about patience and perfect timing in selling that probably will give you a huge margin of profit. One thing will happen it digital/cryptocurrency that it will last forever and someday it will be part of our economic system in every country in the world. Just give cryptocurrency a time to recover its market. If you notice or head news that in Japan you can buy stuff there using BTC, its government provide supports and has rules and regulations in cryptocurrencies especially BTC and I hope other countries will adapt soon.
Activity: 116
April 24, 2018, 02:17:10 AM
The market will not collapse in the short term, and there will be many external reasons for the collapse. If the government, the media and the exchange do not have any negative news, I think it will be impossible to collapse in the short term.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 24, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
A business can only collapse when the world loses faith in it.  Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still worth billions of dollars  so I don't think the market can collapse
really, when everyone's trust begins to disappear then the future will be very dark. but now I think more and more people are joining and getting interested in the world of crypto and it will make the market will be hard to beat.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
This is how it always gets ridiculous. but there is still nothing happening and it will not happen. Stock markets may experience some decline. but the crypto currency stock market is getting stronger every day.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 02:06:55 AM
Do you think that will cause  the fall down of all cryptocurrency and no way to bounce back? Haha I think no. The market may collapse but seeing the possible collapse as the fall down for all is the very impossible thing to happen.

I do not think because many people buy altcoin, and with so many people investing in Ethereuum on a long-term basis and for your newly purchased altcoin you should keep your altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: