Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price of BNB will go above $ 300? - page 10. (Read 4151 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
The way its price is increasing at the present time, many people think that its price will go above $ 300. Do you think so?
I think the past 1 week result is 28% growth in crypto market, so obviously it will grow well in the market. Already number of hunters are available in the market so as soon as possible it will going to moon. Already peoples are target the next bull run, so we are waiting for next jump in the market. But small scale trading is little difficult in recent days so plan to put the huge stuff in BNB.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
The way its price is increasing at the present time, many people think that its price will go above $ 300. Do you think so?
yep market is still super bulish posible bnb easy hit 300usdt bnb is one of the biggest project my prediction if the market still bulish ithink bnb will be hit 500 on thisnlast of the months of this year.
Activity: 154
In the near future, such an event is likely to happen. But of course, it is necessary to keep abreast of world events and keep abreast of events
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
There is a chance that BNB can go as high as $300 in this bull run.

(a) as Ethereum fees is too high, there are projects that will probably shift and use BNB mainnet
(b) as we are in a bull run, there could be a growth of newbie traders entering the market and could be using Binance and it's native token BNB to take advantage of quick and faster and less fees
(c) FOMO on BNB
(d) the man behind BNB, CZ can influence the market price with just a simply tweet
(e) continues improvement of their mainnet
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Possibly if bitcoin remains bullish for longer, those who bought BNB at 30$ are already in good gains already,  let's try not to be greedy, we want the best for ourselves but let's be more careful about what we wish for, if Bitcoin goes down you will end up with nothing so I think it's a wise decision to take profit
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Of course, $300 is a given. At some point BNB will have to overtake ETH because of popular demand. This isn't in any way a FOMO for BNB. The fact of it lies in the Binance Smart Chain which is gaining more weight and getting more projects on its contract as Ethereum has become project killer with its crazy gas fees. A lot of projects are moving to BSC now and it's just a matter of time before we begin to notice the collapse of ETH price. I forsee a $1,000+ for BNB during this bull run.
Activity: 422
Pages:
Jump to: