Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price of BTC will drop to 4000 dollars? - page 17. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
There is no telling where the price of bitcoin will fall to. People have been saying for months now that there is no way that the price of bitcoin would ever fall below 6k but it did so this week, not once but twice. So the fact still remains that no matter how hard any of us might try to predict the price of bitcoin, there is just no way for us to tell what will happen to the price
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the cryptocurrency will continue to fall, but it won't reach $4,000. I think the lowest part should be $5,200. If it is less than $4,000, the cryptocurrency can be a bit dangerous.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
The fall may continue, but it seems to me that up to 4,000 will not fall. Although, given the experience of the past, it is impossible to predict neither growth nor decline.
Activity: 378
The market condition is not good and everything is possible in this crypto world and bitcoin price is going down day by day. but it have a strong resistance on $6000 and i think it will move upwards from here because many good news are expected after G20 summit. Many countries are planing to regulate the crypto and market will come out from this bearish trend after the G20 summit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If the price continues to decline, it is possible,but I would not like to believe that this will happen.
Activity: 49
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For now no predictions or forecasting of altcoins prices can change the present situations except the market forces which is the major determinant of price. What we need to do now is to encourage crypto investors to inject in enough funds into the crypto investment space to boost the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Perhaps it is possible that bitcoin drops to $ 4000. Bitcoin now costs $ 5k + today, and breaks the $6000 price barrier so there are so many panic sellers at that moment. When bitcoin reaches on that price, then it will pump again because many investors will invest it again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
After last January, I thought the lowest it would go was 9000.
Then, I though the lowest it would go was 6000

...yeah, at this point it seems very likely that btc will drop to the 4000s.

It is pretty depressing, but I still see no signs that this is a permanent crash.
The numbers just don't add up.

Typically, a bubble economy will burst after reaching trillions of dollars in value.
Even at btcs all time high, the crypto market never reached that.
Also, when a market crashes, value will drop over 100% in a very short amount of time with no liquidity.

Instead, people are still trading and there is demand for btc.
So I believe there will still be a future bull run coming up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I will keep my coins for another couple of years, if it is needed and the price will again be interesting. I'm afraid that maybe we never will reach the mark of $ 20,000.
Activity: 124
It's too early to think about $ 4,000, even before $ 5,000 the price has not fallen. But everything can be. How many people - so many opinions. The paradox is that no one knows the answer.
Activity: 336
I do not think that will ever happen, because I think Bitcoin is so good that making the Bitcoin price down to $ 4000 is very difficult.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It's very difficult to say. In the panic market, a lot of people are selling their coins, thereby affecting the price of BTC. If the panic does not stop quite possibly we will see this price
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
Yes, I also expect a very large price drop and maybe even it will return to the indicators of 2017
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
I believe this is only temporarily just a panic, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again,
 it's just our stay keep our panic to not sell directly if the price continues to
decline, bitcoin seems to drop to 4000 $ again my estimate is very far from the possibility.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I do not think that the price can fall so much. Most likely, this year we are expecting growth and improvement of the situation
Activity: 93
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah i think it can go as low as 3000 and i don't now if it will take 2 years to reach it's ATH again but yeah i get the idea it's gonna take some time to get back to those levels but the important thing is the trend reversal as long as we know that we're no longer in a bear market then you know it's just a matter of momentum but people need to keep it real it may take a while to see that $20 000/BTC again
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I feel that bitcoin will bottom out at 5000$ as market conditions are not good and no positive outcome from any quarter to stabilize this market at this point. It can drop a bit from here also but lot of things depends on regulations by many countries which are expected in next 6 months or so.
Activity: 308
If this downfall goes on, bitcoin's price might really drop to 4000 dollars. But I hope that this will not take too long since it was already been half of the year  yet the prices are low. I hope everything will be back to the way it was. Le'ts just be patient and think positive.
Activity: 140

It's possible but I think it is more probable for the price to go up. Once the whole world accepts cryptocurrency as a whole. Also another factor is when the supply of btc gets very limited, prices will go up
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
there is a very strong support in the 5800$ range. If that supports fail, well the value can crash hard , really hard.

Big inverstors are running away from crypto. They feel it's too risky even for them. Noone is buying coins except some irresponsable guys that want to become rich by investing a lot of money in a very very very risky operation.

This market is dying. Day after day, the value goes down. I don't see a future for it.
Pages:
Jump to: