Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the San Bernardino shooting was a False Flag? - page 2. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Sooooooo, your telling us just to believe exactly what the media says, along with the last two lines of this article because your trustworthy and an expert to boot?

Who are you talking to?
Activity: 560
Sooooooo, your telling us just to believe exactly what the media says, along with the last two lines of this article because your trustworthy and an expert to boot?
Media and internet keeps on confusing people. Now it's not easy to believe on news articles on the web and mass media losing its credibility. I wonder what the world is leading to...

You blame the internet for why the mass media is losing it's credibility? How about blaming themselves when they stormed an apartment that held evidence for an on-going investigation. The reporter actually digging through the crib to make a better pic for the camera, seen here. Anyone watching Law & Order should know that it is nuts. Not to mention that they caught on camera the fact that there was no dusting for fingerprinting going on by the investigators before the doors were opened to the media.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Media and internet keeps on confusing people. Now it's not easy to believe on news articles on the web and mass media losing its credibility. I wonder what the world is leading to...
Does anyone the mainstream media's view on this story?
Make a google search and you ll find the truth.

The question, was what's your opinion? The internet is full of conflicting stories, you'd have to be more specific.
Activity: 518
I'm not saying that this was a false flag attack, but the government and media have well earned the mistrust that they are reaping.
Activity: 616
Make a google search and you ll find the truth.
Do you think the story is really what the media/news is pushing, or do you think we're being lied to?

YouTube Playlist of videos looking into it - These people are asking questions, and I wonder why the majority of people in the US aren't asking questions about how everything was handled. I still can't believe the reporters scrambled into the building and were rummaging over all the "evidence"...

It's totally legal for the US to use the news to display propaganda to the US if they think it's in the best interest of the country.

How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans

It's completely real that there have been False Flags in the past, that we've found out later.

42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks

Crisis Actors are real.

So why does everyone just accept everything on the news as being real?
Pages:
Jump to: