Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets - page 5. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 270
yes it seems that it does happen that whales prefer to manipulate the price of cryptocurrency coin in the exchange because they have so much capital that they can free them to play around with the price.
I believe in big investments which is the reason for increase in demand rate that is what we all need for the price to go high as much as possible. We are with our invested coins which is now less in value due to the downfall and the unfavorable situations from which the market is suffering. Solution for this is the activation of price which is possible only if we invest with big amounts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Obviously, this year's cryptocurrency market is being manipulated by whales. They keep depressing prices so they can buy coins at a cheaper price. Once they have accumulated enough chips, the pump will start.
And there are huge disadvantages if this happened. If either the governments or the Whales got the chance to control the technology, they are going to implement strict financial riles and some progressive taxes on the money you earn with Bitcoin. This will actually reduce the margin of the profit that you could otherwise have earned. This is the reason why some people stay away and do not invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
It has always been that big cones are driving the market and in principle, everything can be managed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
we are in a situation of a long-term downtrend, and lower levels will still be ahead. Overcoming the resistance level of $ 7000 will already cause a wave of sales
It is fine since we have benefited and earned last year so it is just normal that bitcoin is recovering too from a huge pump that happened last year so it is just normal if bitcoin had suffered so much loss or downtrend this past  few months, don't worry as it will again rise up in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
we are in a situation of a long-term downtrend, and lower levels will still be ahead. Overcoming the resistance level of $ 7000 will already cause a wave of sales
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
In this matter, I'm just sure that whales and people with several thousand bitcoins can influence the price of bitcoin. On his course of falling and rising. Also, I am sure that when the exchange of currencies is once again hacked, the price of bitcoin falls . It's been many times. Therefore, those who have a lot of bitcoins, they are co-investors of a large large pile of money, which is very much dependent on them. Even miners do not affect it so much....
Activity: 144
Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?

They do it all the time and it's obvious by now.
BTC dropped to 6k, they bought cheap coins and now they're going to pump it up again to 10-20k and dump everything and we'll go in a circle.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
yes of course at this time a lot of whales are trying to manipulate bitcoin prices because I see the current bitcoin price movement is not too much anymore and is very vulnerable to fall.
Activity: 228
I think whales are a big part of the price. But not all are right. Recent moves, like natural responses, stem from the investor psychology and the bitcoin-holding community. After the information about FUDs was spread and the assertions of the bitcoin exchanges were hacked. That affects the current price dropping. However, the market still shows signs of recovery after that.
Activity: 210
Yes, I strongly believe that these crypto whales are manipulating the market price of a certain coin and they can use that ablitiy to manipulate the market for their own advantage which they can have a chance to have a bigger profit if they manipulated the market price correctly and the way that they want. But also, thanks to these whales for they also share their profits to us we ride to the wave and if we just trade correctly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
I also think this too. There is a very big possibility of the whales manipulating the prices due to their high influence as they control a very large share of the coins and consequently the market.
Activity: 4
I'm not sure about this. I think whales (big institutions) can only create crypto news but as result price will soar to new highs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?

Actually this is the mindset of the people or the small entrepreneurs in this community,that the one who control or manipulating the movement of bitcoin price value is those the group that we called the big whales,definetly we dont have much evidence about this speculation,even in my own knowledge thats this i learned and i heard,coming from those my mentor and people of thos community,and i believe what they are saying,because they are the first on this community,thats why my faith also is the big whales the one manipulate all the ups and down of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Hi guys ,
It is business and they're everywhere once they saw opportunity there's no chance that they will miss it. If your fainthearted with the current market situation get out! declaring yourself a victim. Believe me they are the biggest scammers in the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Certainly yes, whales always manipulate the markets. They not only manioulate crypto currency market but they manipulate share market as well. They intervene and try to control all the currency related markets to make control of that and earn huge profit demolishing the small traders and medium traders in the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I strongly believe that the market is seriously manipulated .Because the sharp rise and fall happens so fast.How can a market become stable and in the next hour ,things will change and become so bad that there fear and panic everywhere.Some powers are surely behind it .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think they are not just controlling the price at 10k only, but they also do the BTC price dump
even if the BTC touches the price of 5000 USD, it will be very many people who buy BTC with a large amount including the whales
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes. I still think so, and they will pump in the market again in the next few months, now the best thing we should do is patiently wait and hold the coin.
Activity: 161
Hi guys ,

I also think that there are individuals who is manipulating the current market. It is truly controversial which the way I see it is already a grave problem in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 242
There must be whale in the market. I think those big exchanges are the biggest whale. They always release FUD with the media and let the market panic in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: