Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this is the news we need for market to recover - page 4. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
This corona virus has made the entire globe a serious threat, people now are only concerned about this disease rather than focusing in businesses etc. Many countries are literally scared and giving high awareness only to avoid public gathering, at this point of time most of the whales have already started to buy the coins in cheap prices from the panic sellers. I think it will take some time to recover the market till then pray that corona should go away.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Many are associating the Corona Virus has something to do with the crash of the market, because they theorize that people are liquidating their shares or coins and converting it to fiat so they can buy basic necessities in case these pandemic, but what if our medicine experts finally find the cure, will the market recover  because of this news?

What's your take on this?
I'm sure one hundred percent of the market will recover if "WHO" announces the covid-19 vaccine has been found.  but before the good news arrived, the widespread panic could not be stopped, I see on the news every day that officials in many countries have been infected covid-19.  I am personally very worried Covid-19 entered my city because my wife's immune system is very weak, her chance of being infected with Covid-19 is very large, I hope the good news will soon arise.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
the effect that occurs on the crypto market is related to the weakening of a country's economy. although antivirus has been found later it will not quickly and easily stabilize the world economy. all require a process that I think it must take a long time. but I hope that updates from several platforms can help stabilize the crypto market faster.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well, the damage has been already done. People are now panicked because of this coronavirus and I think nothing will change even if there is news regarding the vaccine. They already converted their crypto asset and turn into fiat and perhaps it takes a month before the crypto market will also cure and investors and traders are back into the business. Indeed, --let's wait for the crypto market price will resist after this huge dump happened.

I believe people are ready to get back and do buy back once there is positive news, those who dumps are looking in the market and looking on the news if there break through news and in the position to get into the market, they know that the price is very low, but they want assurance, that this pandemic has an end.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, the damage has been already done. People are now panicked because of this coronavirus and I think nothing will change even if there is news regarding the vaccine. They already converted their crypto asset and turn into fiat and perhaps it takes a month before the crypto market will also cure and investors and traders are back into the business. Indeed, --let's wait for the crypto market price will resist after this huge dump happened.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
^Yesterday,I had seen that Thailand doctors found cure for corona virus on a local media news channel but I searched on WHO or other international social media to see is it real but there is no update yet there so many people are trying but still they are not 100% sure about the medicines found.

Oil price increase can help the market to recovery a bit which also affected as same as corona panic and oil price loss also happened due to corona so everything is correlated with it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Probably yes,there will be a spike in the global economy if there is a vaccine or cure found for corona virus.But it probably needs lot more time to find the cure or any medicine that is why the panic is real in the market and also among people.

If someone can find medicine in the next one or two month it will greatly helps the price of bitcoin to invrease because we have halving approaching in the may so it will be perfect moment for anyone to get convinced to invest on bitcoin.

I hope I'm wrong but the halving will not help the situation the news for the market to get up must come from the containment of this pandemic or a cure, even a news that a test is being done about it's cure is good news to the world, and for the market and the economy of the world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Probably yes,there will be a spike in the global economy if there is a vaccine or cure found for corona virus.But it probably needs lot more time to find the cure or any medicine that is why the panic is real in the market and also among people.

If someone can find medicine in the next one or two month it will greatly helps the price of bitcoin to invrease because we have halving approaching in the may so it will be perfect moment for anyone to get convinced to invest on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Many are associating the Corona Virus has something to do with the crash of the market, because they theorize that people are liquidating their shares or coins and converting it to fiat so they can buy basic necessities in case these pandemic, but what if our medicine experts finally find the cure, will the market recover  because of this news?

What's your take on this?
Pages:
Jump to: