Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 195. (Read 12438 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 31, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
As for me, I definitely believe in the future of cyptocurrency. The age of human civilization has always been developing. And we are at a specific age in which the digital technology has almost saturated the entire world. And along with this digital age must be the demand for a digital currency. It is kind of ironic if we enter the online era and yet we are still stuck with the paper bills and the heavy coins. There has to be a perfect time very soon when we finally and fully embrace the actual use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:57:44 PM
I think it's inevitable that technology catches up, or surpasses in this case, our views on the standard fiat. I don't think the technology in cryptocurrency is the problem here but rather the adoption. The moment any one of our grandmas is able to walk into a store and purchase an item using cryptocurrency is the day our doubts vanish. Although thinking hundreds of years ahead here, what will revolutionize cryptocurrency?
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, I believe that there are lot of people who thinks that they will get rich in an easy way by just engaging with crypto currencies which is really possible, but what they don't know is that they should exert effort and patience for it to happen. Some people thinks that if they make small amount of effort, they  can become millionaires already which is impossible. Some gets bored if they don't see any changes with their lives and cryptos which they invested in where what they tend to do is to just sell their cryptos and stop investing in it. What they didn't know is that this cryto (whatever crypto is it) has really potential to change their life but because of lack of patience, left it which they might regretted later. So yes the key to success is to have patience and have faith in cryptos to invested in. Have a good choice and be smart enough for someone to reach his/her dream of becoming rich with the help of cyrptos.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 10:28:14 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I agree with your opinion, that so many people want to get rich quick in a short time and sometimes they just see from the final results achieved but do not see the process.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
January 31, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
I truly do digital currencies will be apart of everyone's daily life, whether you know it or not. Although, blockchain technology is what most would truly believe in, and the ability to outreach and have blockchains that co-exist with certain industries will be the key.

What i don't believe in is the 100s of shitcoins that launch monthly for a quick profit. Either by "disrupting" or etc some other bullshit to try to create value, none of these coins will ever disrupt shit, as they will all be crushed the minute they actually (if they even do) enter said industry.

It doesn't take a genius to create a working blockchain, and to incorporate it into existing frameworks, any corporation can do it if they please and feel threatened enough.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
January 31, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

Yes, i trully believe in the crypyocurrency ot is part of the modern technology so i must trust in this, so no matter what happens ,issue and problem come out on the cryptocurrency i cannot sell it , because i knoe that somefay it is afvantage that you have cryptocurrency in your wallet because someday the cryptos are more usable than the fiat and country money.
Activity: 114
January 31, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
I'll be honest that I'm really for the money in the first place. Cryptocurrency making things more transparent is only second that I truly believe in.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 31, 2018, 10:09:54 PM
Yes we truly believe in cryptocurrency.it is a good way to earn money in very short period. I understand crypto market in long time , but it is very new technology in world.our future is secured with crypto.
Activity: 329
January 31, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

of course yes I really believe in cryptocurrency like bitcoin because of bitcoin I've got a lot of profit and from bitcoin I can buy anything I want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

I will not be here if i did not believed in crypto currencies world. I have earning more than enough to support my family financial needs in which i did not experience in any trades using the fiat currency alone but using crypto currencies i earned more than i expected therefore i will keep my trust and patience especially in the moment of price value is crashing.
Activity: 532
January 31, 2018, 09:53:30 PM
Everyone's mindset is different, but I think cryptocurrency is a new technology that is much useful if used properly. I believe cryptocurrency will grow rapidly over time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 09:51:29 PM
Of course, I believe in the rapid development of the cryptocurrency, this is a new stage of economic and computer development, which gives a tremendous opportunity to earn money, it's a pity I did not do it 5 years ago ...
Activity: 26
January 31, 2018, 09:47:25 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies. Its a great alternative to our current economic system, and there's also the "beauty" of the blockchain. Lots of options, some to store value, other for privacy, smart contracts, lending platforms.... What's not to like....
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 31, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
I dont believe that you can be rich in short term. Thats very wrong. I didnt see any example of that. I believe cryptocurrencies , in long term you gonna win good money. Just be patient and calm.
Activity: 518
January 31, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
Yes, i believe in the use of cryptocurrencies because I believe that this is the future of money. instead of using fiat i think in the future everything spendable would use cryptocurrencies like medicine, rent/housing, food, bills payment etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 09:27:47 PM
I not believe in cryptocurrency, actually i trust cryptocurrency. I believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, and the blockchain technology. cryptocurrency has the best way to secured savings. Moreover, it's excellent opportunity to make money free and nobody dislike any free thing!

lol, are you ok buddy? How can you trust crypto currency if you didn't believe it? I think it's contradicted on your opinion. We work here in furom having our mindset that we truly believe in crypto currency and on my opinion we are majority here believe and trust the crypto currencies. As the time goes by our community become many which came from haters on crypto currencies and now they love it due to usage that can earn money to support financial aspect in life.
Activity: 313
January 31, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
I so much believe in this new and dynamic called crypto. Since I became a part of this world, things has really changed for me. I can only hope that it gets better and better.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
I agree with your opinion. If a user really believe with digital currency whatevef it is. If it is bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin and other crypto. They have to be patient specially when you invested your money with it. We have to really wait for the right time before making a decision. Believing with cryptocurrency also makes us learn to wait patiently and also makes us being wise with every little penny we have as we control our expenses while waiting for our profits. It also makes us learn how to identify sites or company that are legitimate and paying to those who are not or just a scam, we will learn to take risk of our savings but making sure that we will invest to the right site so that we can earn profits from it and be a loyal user of their account. We have also be active all the time regarding digital currency and be update with it. It is like we should be a loyal fanatic of cryptocurrency if we really believe with it.
Activity: 390
January 31, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

If people are not that greedy, no one would think to take advantage at others. I understand that they have a hard life so does others too, people should not be too selfish to think only for their self without putting their foot on the others shoe. No matter how hard their life they shouldn't take advantage at the others, everyone is struggling to get to the top. I guess there's no morality when people saw the power of money.

Definitely yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the new generation of currency which is now emerging heights in the current market today. With the current price of bitcoin, it's price value has dominated and reached the highest ever so far and still going strong as many people believed that it's achievement in the last quarter of 2017 was very remarkable and being the highest of all the currencies existed in the market today. Many people are now engaged in cryptocurrency because they do believe that this may able to help them gain sufficient profit on their investments.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
Yes I believe in crypto, I believe in the future crypto will be used in many places, there are still so many sectors that not yet being touched by crypto, so crypto hold a great potential to grow bigger in the future, crypto currencies is not supposed to be keep as investment but to be spend as currency
Jump to: