Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 8. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:53:00 AM
Currently many ERC20 purse has been hacked. I have not determined how they penetrated and hijacked our private key, but my friend was hacked and robbed of all the tokens in the wallet. so be careful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 02, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
Now all the tokens coming into existence or being created based on the ERC-20. I do really believe in ERC-20 coins because I think it has the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
September 02, 2018, 07:27:24 PM
To date, I still trust the ERC20 token. ERC20 I think it is very easy to make it and this is very safe because I'm either using it to store my token. And if there are project scam, I think this has nothing to do with the token ERC20.
Activity: 476
September 02, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

ERC-20 tokens has nothing to do with scam projects. In your example EBTC was a community ERC-20 token from the
start and it was abandoned from the creator from the first week  and later on 2 other teams take over the development.
So being a scam or not does not depend if it is a an ERC 20 or not, rather from the development Team .
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
ERC-20 is superb and cool for users. Some projects scam others not because they are ERC20 tokens but because of their own selfishness and heartless.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
If this could not be trusted or there were serious vulnerabilities, I think the community would have already noticed or found them.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
I do have much trust and affirmative for ERC20 tokens. I am into ethereum and I invest much in this coin so getting ERC20 token makes my transaction very easy.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
Yes, because this blockchain in safe and fast. Also a lot of ICO have good products based on Ethereum
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
I  trust, Ethereum blockchain is best platform for developing DApp, many good project with ERC20 token born on Ethereum blockchain, Vertex Market is one of them. Vertex is a decentralized token market and it is also the first ICO aftermarket. You can make OTC trading ICO token on Vertex market before they get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
I think the erc20 markers had nothing to do with it. Any project can be a fraud! It is necessary to study carefully the projects! In order to invest you need to learn to perform the project, to understand the Scam or a really work product! So ERC20 has nothing to do with it!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:01:10 AM
The most important thing about project token is that their team can achieve very good technological development. Only in this way will the price of the token rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 04:05:18 PM
Just the standard of ERTS-20 is the most popular among ICO developers. And then the standard of the coin / token can not affect the integrity of the team in any way)) If the project was originally conceived to take your money, it will do it.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
ERC 20 tokens? of course I really believe, I have gained the advantage in joining the bounty program based on ERC 20 tokens, and the transaction is very easy, I strongly believe
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Of course i trust ERC20 tokens but not blindly trust all ERC20 tokens. Fyi, you can make your own ERC20 tokens and it's easy to make a new ERC20 token. Not all ERC20 tokens are scam, there are also many good ERC20 tokens. It's also depends on the project, if the project is good and promising the token is also become more worthy.

I agree with your opinion, the fraud does not depend on the platform that the ICO uses, it depends on the project. I understand that many fraudulent projects using ERC20 to create tokens create the suspicion that all ERC20 tokens are inverted.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
whether you are talking about scammers then it does not matter and scammers can use ERC 20 tokens.  I suppose I use only them, and there were no complaints on my part.
Activity: 93
August 31, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Yes  I trust ERC20 tokens.ERC20 is a blockchain type machine. But one thing is there are more than 100k ERC20 tokens and most of them are not good, but some good projects here.
Activity: 78
August 31, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Do you trust them?

As we know scammers are everywhere but its very unfortunate that many was victimized the so called ebitcoin scheme but there is still hope as you mention platform like credits is not a scam and its very promising soon to be one of the succefull erc20 token base platform.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Do you trust them?

Of course i trust ERC20 tokens but not blindly trust all ERC20 tokens. Fyi, you can make your own ERC20 tokens and it's easy to make a new ERC20 token. Not all ERC20 tokens are scam, there are also many good ERC20 tokens. It's also depends on the project, if the project is good and promising the token is also become more worthy.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
erc20 is a blockchain type. It has nothing to do with the project with being or genuine. You can find scam projects on any blockchain be it ERC20, NEP-5 or any other. Most tokens are ERC 20 type. Some are scams but mostly all others are good. So there is nothing to worry about if someone trusts ERC20 tokens. I do.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Do you trust them?

With all the scam projects occuring here and there, erc20 security has become an issue. But i still do trust them. I just research carefully the project and token I wish to invest into so I could avoid investing in a scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: