Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use a trading Bot? - page 2. (Read 1507 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
August 19, 2020, 07:55:15 AM
I think manual can still get you some profits just use the stop-loss setting. I haven't used some bots before but I'd like to try one but just for testing yet, what you do recommend guys especially open source one?

I've seen someone recommend gecko bot but it seems it has been left by its own developer, so not a good one I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 16, 2020, 05:55:04 AM
I never trusted the bot. And I think if you use it you can lose money.

You can lose and make money with manual or auto trading! There's just one difference, for trading bot you need some nice balance if you wish it to work fine and all the time, the same is with dices bot for gambling, every strategy require some minimum balance.
I am still for manual trading, it's more interesting when you're doing things by yourself, and I have developed some of my own strategies for my capital and the time I have for trading!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
August 16, 2020, 12:13:38 AM
I still prefer manual trading than using any trading bots out there, most of the trading bots have fees and for me it is a waste of money and time to buy and use it. I prefer manual trading because I believe more to my trading system than in any types of bots. In my opinion, it is a lie to see that there are people who 100% winning in trading bots. There is no holy grail trading bots so for sure that the trader who using it also experiencing losses.
Mostly traders prefers the manual trading than this trading bots as we know this bot does not guaranteed of winning. We cannot stop others actually if they prefer the trading bot if this is the way that can gives them a profit. We do have preferences when it comes to trading as long you are earning profit. So ideally anyone can choose the manual or the bot on which can generate profit.

I'm part of the traders who strongly believe that manual trading is better than trading bots, remember that trading is not just about technicals; 80% of trading success us because of psychology. Do you think you can improve your trading psychology if you will just rely on trading bots? Of course not. Do not also deceive by other people who saying trading bots are profitable. It is not a easy profit and actually I read a data saying many more traders are losing because of it. Manual trading can help us to gain experienced. We can also get a pot of benefits and advantages through manual trading.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
August 15, 2020, 09:12:03 PM
I never trusted the bot. And I think if you use it you can lose money.
Activity: 257
Merit: 3
August 15, 2020, 10:29:31 AM
I Don't use any trading Bot on exchange site for auto trading. Becouse i am not a professional trader, i am very small trader, professional trader always use Trading Bots.     
Activity: 391
August 14, 2020, 04:45:21 PM
No, I don’t like it one bit. I believe if we go with doing it that way, it will only make us lose. So we need to be careful. I am always focusing on working manually to help myself gain well and consistently.
Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
August 12, 2020, 03:53:12 PM
Do you use a trading bot and what's your favorite trading bot?

Also what type of strategies you use with the bot? And it is profitable for you?

I haven't used trading bot my whole life. Although, I have plan to try one out one day. Maybe if they reduces trading stress and safe to you use. But for now, I don't feel safe using trading bots
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 12, 2020, 12:10:35 PM
In fact, I do not mind using a trading bot at least once, because I really understand that the software can do Technical Analysis much better than I do, and it is quite possible that at the first stages of using the trading bot correctly, I will have good results. But the main problem lies in the correct selection of a trading bot, since they all cost a certain amount of money and therefore do not want to throw money away.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 12, 2020, 10:35:04 AM
I don't like the idea of giving your money to someone and it's not guaranteed to gain profit so it's better to do it yourself to be a more expert in that field.

But you can give someone , a person that you see making profit to rely on the trader to also learn with the hope of taking back your account if you have learnt. Learning trading and giving someone to totally trade for you is different.

That's right, but it takes trust to be able to give someone to trade for us. but I also do not rule out that if you want to do your own trade you can at least hone your experience in doing something, because the best lesson is that if we do and make mistakes, continue to improve so as not to make the next mistake.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 10, 2020, 02:50:27 PM
No I don't, In trading I still can't get myself to leave it all to a bot, there are some settings I can't get right using a bot so till I get that  I'm sticking with manual.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 09, 2020, 12:50:56 AM
I still prefer manual trading than using any trading bots out there, most of the trading bots have fees and for me it is a waste of money and time to buy and use it. I prefer manual trading because I believe more to my trading system than in any types of bots. In my opinion, it is a lie to see that there are people who 100% winning in trading bots. There is no holy grail trading bots so for sure that the trader who using it also experiencing losses.
Mostly traders prefers the manual trading than this trading bots as we know this bot does not guaranteed of winning. We cannot stop others actually if they prefer the trading bot if this is the way that can gives them a profit. We do have preferences when it comes to trading as long you are earning profit. So ideally anyone can choose the manual or the bot on which can generate profit.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 08, 2020, 12:27:37 PM

Also what type of strategies you use with the bot? And it is profitable for you?
Personally, I don't use any trading bot in my experience but I heard about it. I have seen it on exchange. I have some LEDU token which I can't sell from the last few months. I placed sell order successfully but I noticed there has no buy order maximum time but trading is going on. I surprised then I realized that there has a Trading bot which is doing it. But I am still using traditional way for trading as I don't have enough knowledge about trading bot.

It's a different bot where the exchange own it.

In terms of trading I like  idea of using your own traditional way if you are not familiar
with bot, the help of this program will only benefits you when you already have a good
strategy. You can program the bot to work according to your expected market movement.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
August 05, 2020, 12:57:07 PM

Personally, I don't use any trading bot in my experience but I heard about it. I have seen it on exchange. I have some LEDU token which I can't sell from the last few months. I placed sell order successfully but I noticed there has no buy order maximum time but trading is going on. I surprised then I realized that there has a Trading bot which is doing it. But I am still using traditional way for trading as I don't have enough knowledge about trading bot.
Activity: 221
August 03, 2020, 11:42:28 PM
Yet to try bot trading, I believe in doing all the trades myself than using bot. Bot trading can be complicated sometimes as alot of thing needs to be place in order before using it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 31, 2020, 05:07:25 AM
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
July 30, 2020, 10:07:50 PM
I don't trust bots and I don't use them. To my opinion they can't help you make the profit and they can only be used for fun, not serious trading. I know that traders try to find different methods and tools that could make them trading easier and more profitable but bot is not one of them. There is no shortcut to successful and profitable trading, you need to work hard on that.
Using a BOT can never make you big profit because you cannot control any of these transactions and even a small adjustment of the market can cost you money. I used to use the BOT once and it was actually my biggest mistake because at one point I lost more than 20% of my assets in one night. I think it's best to trade yourself, and before you do that, you need to learn a lot of knowledge from good traders.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 30, 2020, 04:57:23 PM
I don't trust bots and I don't use them. To my opinion they can't help you make the profit and they can only be used for fun, not serious trading.
Trading bot are not intended for fun because trading bot are specifically intended to help trader carry out trading activities automatically. Trading is not a game like gambling, although when we feel happy when we get a good profit but trading is not a good place to have fun and it must be taken seriously. Sorry if I misunderstood your point.

I dont really get the point on someone do talks about fun on making use of trading bots yet supposedly you are just watching a bot executing all of the commands given

when you dont do trade manually.This isnt a sort of game for us to talk about fun and as said this is a serious business or investment we get involved into or

simply he didnt just try out to make use of it or doesnt even trade.What you think?

I use CryperBot. My result is +20k$ in two month

Show your proofs man.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 30, 2020, 01:33:55 PM
I use CryperBot. My result is +20k$ in two month
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
July 24, 2020, 12:24:25 PM
I don't trust bots and I don't use them. To my opinion they can't help you make the profit and they can only be used for fun, not serious trading.
Trading bot are not intended for fun because trading bot are specifically intended to help trader carry out trading activities automatically. Trading is not a game like gambling, although when we feel happy when we get a good profit but trading is not a good place to have fun and it must be taken seriously. Sorry if I misunderstood your point.

I also dont use trading botsl in my trading activitie because I dont need them. I dont have many order every day, I also dont have many asset that can be traded at any time because I only have a little capital for trading activities. Due to limited time and capital, I do not trade every time that requires me to use bot and so far I have only done it manually. I think the use of trading bot must be adjusted to the needs of trader, especially time, volume traded and also the number of order to be made. If all three are in small quantities then I think trader dont need bot even though they have never been prevented.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
July 23, 2020, 04:16:44 PM
I don't trust bots and I don't use them. To my opinion they can't help you make the profit and they can only be used for fun, not serious trading. I know that traders try to find different methods and tools that could make them trading easier and more profitable but bot is not one of them. There is no shortcut to successful and profitable trading, you need to work hard on that.
For fun? I disagree. Bot is a tool and can be used and also can be profitable depending on traders setting.I dont know on why you do badly had that kind of comment or insight towards bot but it isnt really that bad
as you described it of.

For now ive been using Bot when im busy and of course you do need to set it according to your likes on how the bot should perform which simply means it is built for automation not a
money making machine on where most people do believe on.

Manual or Automated it all matters or does depend on someones preferences.
Pages:
Jump to: