Pages:
Author

Topic: do you use analysis when play gambling? - page 20. (Read 32740 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2017, 03:02:52 PM
Being into gambling always needs analysis to make a prediction about the end outcome of the event. In specific with sports betting the odds selection is purely on the data we gathered respect to the teams and the players involved into the game.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 02:33:45 PM
The only thing you can analyze is your spend and available funding. You can't influence your outcome in gambling. Unless you have a good hand in poker or blackjack and you know it. In blackjack this happens less then needed to break even so it is luck with a house edge. With poker it is entirely possible to analyze and do what will give you the best odds to win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 01:06:18 PM
I do not use gambling analysis. Because I believe the prediction in gambling is not true. We better use our felling to guess. It is better. I have several times to follow the analysis and it is the same still lose

Absolutely if you are playing roulette or slots game there is only luck which works and analysis actually do not work much. But if you are playing cards game then analysis and experience is what matter in order to win against the opponent .

You are right, You can't use analysis when we talk about games based poured on luck, because you don't have anything to analyse, but when we talk about cards games and sports games, we should use our skills here and make some analysis before any step.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 20, 2017, 12:58:11 PM
I do not use gambling analysis. Because I believe the prediction in gambling is not true. We better use our felling to guess. It is better. I have several times to follow the analysis and it is the same still lose

Absolutely if you are playing roulette or slots game there is only luck which works and analysis actually do not work much. But if you are playing cards game then analysis and experience is what matter in order to win against the opponent .

Analysis would really be needed on card games and sports betting since this is the thing which make our chances of winning increases.If we do it well then we might won a specific bet but these kind of analysis wont really work if you do make use on slots and dice games.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 20, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
August 20, 2017, 08:24:26 AM
Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.
analysis and stratagies in the world of game is very important how to win, in the gambling need analysis also with the stratagy have a chance to get the winning bet, but remember in the game in gambling the money of yours are in the risk.
It's important for me that's why I use strategies because it greatly improves the chances of winning, and I'm not the type of person that always gambles, it's just a casual thing for me. It's something that's important for me to keep the bitcoins that I have because it's not a lot yet.
Activity: 672
August 20, 2017, 08:23:11 AM
Playing gambling does not require analysis. We just have to pray and hope to have good luck. Because the main factor in winning the gambling game is a fortune. Analysis and strategy can not change everything, unless we play sports gambling. But in the end it will be very difficult to predict, so do not ever play gambling if you do not want to take risks. Because of the risk in the gambling game that we can lose all the money we have.
But if we gamble on sports betting, we really need to analyze because if we put a bet in sports bet without analyzing, then we just expect luck, when we can predict by increasing our winning chances.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com
August 20, 2017, 07:54:38 AM
Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.
analysis and stratagies in the world of game is very important how to win, in the gambling need analysis also with the stratagy have a chance to get the winning bet, but remember in the game in gambling the money of yours are in the risk.
Activity: 686
August 20, 2017, 07:48:47 AM
Playing gambling does not require analysis. We just have to pray and hope to have good luck. Because the main factor in winning the gambling game is a fortune. Analysis and strategy can not change everything, unless we play sports gambling. But in the end it will be very difficult to predict, so do not ever play gambling if you do not want to take risks. Because of the risk in the gambling game that we can lose all the money we have.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
August 20, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
Human brain has been created to analyze the surroundings and the facts it already has about the situation, then it produces all the possible results and clicks on the best one. However, gambling is pure luck but it also depends upon the sports you are betting on.

Gambling is really pure luck, even in sportsbetting sometimes the underdog team can win as well. If we keep on betting for the favourite team, sooner or later they are going to lose. It is risky and it is not fun to analyze the game, lets pretend to be stupid and rely on luck everytime we play that is much better and fun

Gambling on dice and sports betting are two different things. Where gambling on dice is probability and luck while sports betting is based on knowledge and skills. Sometimes its pretty much easy to know who will win on sports betting due to knowledge of teams but no same case with gambling on dice.

Sometimes, I tend to apply logic on dice games, especially on 2x multiplier. It sometimes pays off but most of the time, it pains me. hahaha
That's normal because no method will work in dice even the most popular martingale method, the house edge will kill our bankroll in the longer run and you might win but that is just a temporary win. Let's discover the suggestion of the long time gamblers here so you will learn, they would always say based on their experience that dice is a game that is only good for entertainment.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
August 20, 2017, 07:33:37 AM
Human brain has been created to analyze the surroundings and the facts it already has about the situation, then it produces all the possible results and clicks on the best one. However, gambling is pure luck but it also depends upon the sports you are betting on.

Gambling is really pure luck, even in sportsbetting sometimes the underdog team can win as well. If we keep on betting for the favourite team, sooner or later they are going to lose. It is risky and it is not fun to analyze the game, lets pretend to be stupid and rely on luck everytime we play that is much better and fun

Gambling on dice and sports betting are two different things. Where gambling on dice is probability and luck while sports betting is based on knowledge and skills. Sometimes its pretty much easy to know who will win on sports betting due to knowledge of teams but no same case with gambling on dice.

Sometimes, I tend to apply logic on dice games, especially on 2x multiplier. It sometimes pays off but most of the time, it pains me. hahaha
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 20, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

I use some analysis in dice/roulette but it is true that 80% is only based on luck, I prefer to consider dice just for fun, very different from sports betting, all can be analyzed according to condition and mental team, if team stable and located at peak performance, we only bet what percentage of score predictions are offered by bookies
Activity: 560
August 20, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 20, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 527
August 19, 2017, 03:13:27 PM
You cannot analyze since there is nothing to analyze. You can sit and stare at the dofires all day long you cannot argue with maths or fact. You cannot beat the house edge. Rather forget this silly nonesense and gamblers fallacy a d just go for it !! The long term you won't profit but that certainly doesn't mean you will not profit with a short but large win. When you reach this win you stop. Only push your luck so far.

Probably you never noticed it but your brain keeps on analyzing things.  Once you come up with an idea, your brain had already processed several ideas and analayzes thousands of stuff.  You might probably just sit and relax but remember we do not need a movement to analyze thing, by simply  looking at it our brain already process what we had seen. 

It is always an advantage to analzye situation and factors that can affect our performance in gambling.  Else we will always find ourselves at the losing end.
Activity: 1022
August 19, 2017, 03:31:47 AM
I know what you mean, because mostly in gambling always depend on luck only. But this is some other gamblers belief, where it became effective way. by simply using analysis it is their technique to defeat their opponents aone by one to win in the games. But the truth not all the time it is effective, or it could be if ever they win its because they are just lucky by that time. Somthing like that.
Activity: 658
August 19, 2017, 02:01:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 01:55:57 AM
Yes i used analysis but only on sports betting or esports betting because i know if we have a good knowledge on sports or esports we can use this is an advantage to bet. If we know the statistics of the team that will play we will have a good chance to win our bet but sometimes even if we know that we bet on the strong team to win there are a slightly small chance that we lose.

It will help you to predict the most likely thing that is going to happen but it wont really make you rich instantly. Sometimes people dont get this and they keep on predicting things but when things goes south, they cant get this stuff and stressed themselves. In the end , rely on your luck and nothing else for that
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 11:18:05 PM
Yes i used analysis but only on sports betting or esports betting because i know if we have a good knowledge on sports or esports we can use this is an advantage to bet. If we know the statistics of the team that will play we will have a good chance to win our bet but sometimes even if we know that we bet on the strong team to win there are a slightly small chance that we lose.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 18, 2017, 05:39:24 PM
Analysis for gambling will more like a loss of time than on a way to calculate the exact profit. Gambling is created only for entertainment and is based on luck, unlike trading.
It depends on the game when it comes to games lie roulette it is very obvious that to try to make any kind of analysis it is a waste of time but when it comes to sports betting it can payoff to analyze the games since sometimes you are going to find odds that are very good.
Pages:
Jump to: