Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment? - page 84. (Read 74595 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i use bitcoin as investment. depend on situation. i like to hold bitcoin because it is expecting that bitcoin rate will so much increase in future days. so like to wait for that time. but when when ever i need money in my own currency then i exchange it in doller and then in my own currency.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
poll says both  Grin

I don't usually keep my bitcoin so i psned it to some online stuff that i get to be interested of. AT the same time i also do buy investments like coins in ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I always refer for bitcoin to use it in investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
I use bitcoin for both. I also use bitcoin for investment in the market. it is very profitable.
Activity: 154
My initial goal when know Bitcoin is because of the speed and kindness in the transaction, but once I see more about Bitcoin goal now I not only to get the transaction/facilities of fast and cheap, but also to find a pretty good profit, namely investing for a long time and for currency, because the project is still in the stage of the Bitcoin introduction and after Bitcoin already up on the highest stage (FIX) then the price will be higher Bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 224
Both using Bitcoin as currency and investment is a good combination Cheesy

I rarely use bitcoin to buy something probably because I still cares to buy something with bitcoin

The sentence is ironic within itself mate.Do you use bitcoins on daily basis or you don't ? It's a simple question,you know,there aren't really hidden puns intended.
That's funny, I can't stop laughing Cheesy
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
Both. I would prefer to be storing more of it but it's nice that I can easily use it when needed.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Mostly as an investment right now, but like most people it's both for me.

Although if i ever spend bitcoin i usually refill it by buying more with fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I use the bitcoin for both ways because I know if you compare this two you can make profit but also spend some of it with the profit you made.
In my eyes this is the best thing you can do if you ask me.
Activity: 196
i usually use bitcoin as investment. as i like to have it wait for rising its price more and more. but when ever i need money i sell it to my friend and convert it in other currency and full fill my needs.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I rarely use bitcoin to buy something probably because I still cares to buy something with bitcoin

The sentence is ironic within itself mate.Do you use bitcoins on daily basis or you don't ? It's a simple question,you know,there aren't really hidden puns intended.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I use Bitcoin for both, ocasionaly buying stuffs over the internet but mainly I use it as an investment

Right now I use bitcoin as an investment and a added income to make life more comfortable. As their very limited access to use for shopping, its been rarely used as a currency.
I am also the same with you, I rarely to use bitcoin as a currency or in means of payment. I'm just using bitcoin to gamble or an investment such as trading and so on. I rarely use bitcoin to buy something probably because I still cares to buy something with bitcoin
Activity: 770
Mostly I see Bitcoin as a foreign currency. Because, I cannot spend Bitcoin in my place. I didn't invest Bitcoin on something, instead I hold some amount just for future use and also for price increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm using the bitcoin as a investment because I know that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure without any doubts.
The halving will surely help us with this, this year.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?

Obviously both. Currency because that is currency and investment because it's worth to invest.

..but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

..and also when the price dips. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
i think i have used bitcoin as am investment much more that i used it as a currency. and i have no choice either.

bitcoin price and the volatility makes it a good investment so i use is as an investment too, and since there are no places in my country to spend bitcoin i have only online option which are limited too so i use it less as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Most of the time i used it for investment, i wan to hold and keep bitcoin until the price is right then i am going to sell it, but i used small portion of the bitcoin i earned to have fun, like gambling or purchasing things online
Activity: 221
I hold most of my bitcoins as an investment. As I believe the price will rise. I also use some to make it useful, so the value will rise as well.
Activity: 602
I use Bitcoin for both, ocasionaly buying stuffs over the internet but mainly I use it as an investment

Right now I use bitcoin as an investment and a added income to make life more comfortable. As their very limited access to use for shopping, its been rarely used as a currency.

I wanna advice you, you are right, but it is a time of halving so why not you get a chance with it. you should wait for halving and when you get profit from it than you should do with your bitcoins in investment, in this way you can earn a double profit. 
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I am using bitcoin for purely investment and not as a currency as I have no plan to sell my bitcoins in near future.

I am just accumulating and trying to build up a lump sum amount through good investments. I have a goal with bitcoin and probably after 15-20 years I will use it as a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: