Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use "real computers", not just smartphones? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Though it is more convenient to use mobile phones or tablet I still do use of my laptop specially if I need some features that mobiles do not have. Big screen is still an advantage too, blurring sight is a problem and causing discomfort. Grin
Ah, I also don't know how to link a post in Facebook in making reports in bounties so I use only computer and it makes it faster too.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Use Both +1
Sometimes "mobile friendly" doesn't support the features I need. So when it comes to function issues, I prefer "real computers" since it actually saves time.
Activity: 35
I use both. smartphones and computers for browsing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Do you use sites on your smartphone which are not mobile friendly?
and / or
Do you use "real computers", not just smartphones?
I really don't know why you asked this question but I used computer in the office and at home but when I am on transit I do used my smartphone.  Though,  there are sites that are not smartphone  friendly and I do wait until I am with my computer before opening them.
Activity: 5
I use both, but I spend more time with my smartphone.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
and / or
yes some steps will not do in your smartphones you will definitely need the computers to do some jobs in your life and I think it will not been replaced by anything in the future also
Activity: 4
I use a mobile phone and a computer both for browsing,
I feel better with my phone because it is easy to carry and use.
brand new
Activity: 0
Dont get the question. I use both smartphones and computers for internet. Nowadays with huge smartphones its pretty comfortable to use sites which do not have mobile view
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
well i use both. computer from home and smartphone when go outside. Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Of course, I use a computer. From the phone I work as needed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
I work and study on pc, for everyday needs iphone is more convenient for me

I use either nicely done sites, or convert em to reader view
Using the computer for study is good, so I do it a lot. I also use it to read novels and it saves me the price of books.
The phone used it for communication
Activity: 49
I use both, but I'm more productive when using my pc.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
and / or

I use everything, computer and smartphone. Both are important for me, and i think every man is using smartphone, it is necessary for us now a days, and who use smartphone then definitely he has computer, so both are important and both things are using everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
and / or

It's very simple for me.
At work I use my smartphone only.
When I come back home I use my ''real computer''. Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Yes all the time. I hate having to strain my eyes reading on a smart phone. I also am a photographer so for me high resolution images on a grander scale make more sense on a computer screen rather than a tiny mobile device
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
I use mostly my mobile devices and occasionally switch back to desktop computer when I need to do some heavy work.
I  do not visit just any website with my computer.. . I have some valuable stuff on it I don't want infected. .  This is one of the reasons I don't most surfing on my mobile  It's also safer without JavaScript enabled on my browser or I just use the lite mobile browser.
Moreover I used mobile phone alot for mobility reason
Activity: 8
I'm old fashioned. I much prefer a desktop pc, even more than a laptop. I use my smartphone when I am out of the house but much prefer a computer whenever available.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
and / or

For most crypto related things I use my PC, I like to have a bigger screen, and it is just easier to work on a pc than a smartphone. If I just want to see the coinmarket cap, my mobile is faster.
Most website is mobile friendly so for browsing the internet a smartphone or iPad are good enough.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Yes, i mostly use desktop PC's and a laptop
i rarely use my phone for important stuff it's just too unsafe imo
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
and / or
I have computer but it is quite long I used it.  I also believe that my smartphone can do most of the things I do like to do on the internet.  Most of the sites now are smartphone users friendly and that is very clear that very soon computer will be out of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: