Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want free bitcoin:) - page 2. (Read 3260 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 26, 2012, 11:09:42 PM
It's free bitcoins for you to start on.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
February 25, 2012, 09:27:20 PM
I'd like a free Amazon UK gift card (as I'm in UK,not US). Whats the value? If it's £10 or more,sign me up. Also how does all this work exactly? Sounds a little odd.What info is required from me? Will I be spammed if I give my email to your service?
Activity: 182
February 25, 2012, 09:10:56 PM
Is this legit?  I'm not in the mood to fall into a scam website today.  Just send me a Bitcoin and enjoy the karma Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 25, 2012, 08:46:58 PM
Agreed. I will gladly take the gracious offering of bitcoins for my time Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 25, 2012, 05:00:34 PM
Well, that was an unexpectedly gracious response. I would be delighted with an Amazon gift code, and I will check out the site more fully.

Although... a lot of those questions are pretty awful. I will have to spend more time in academic instead of general next time.
Activity: 49
February 25, 2012, 01:53:05 AM
Seems interesting and a little sketchy lol
Activity: 518
February 24, 2012, 11:50:13 PM
I took quite a few quizzes, and a couple of the history questions were incorrect -- I did check them though.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
February 24, 2012, 10:58:30 PM
interesting site, will check it out
February 24, 2012, 10:27:43 PM
Hi, drewtaz and LoupGaroux,

I am sorry for you having waste your time. We will check those questions carefully soon.  
On the other hand, answers do change position when they appear again, that's what we find when we take other exam.

LoupGaroux, I check our database, find out that you take 2 exam in all, score is not enough too. I will check to see what's wrong, maybe some bug in our codes? (although less likely)

You are both one of our first 5 customers, so I try to give you 2 BTC yesterday. But failed since my account in MtGox is deactivated. I have leave that account alone for nearly eight month, thinking it's available when I need it. Seems it's not so. I send mail to MtGox support team and they ask me whether I can remember my merchantID. Of course I have forget it. I don't know what will they do. Hope they can find some other way.  I have told them when was my account created. If it's my site, I can get this account back in a simple mysql where clause. But what will they say, I have to wait to see...

If you perfer amazon gift card instead, I can send you that too. But, Carafleur said  "i would prefer real bitcoins rather than an amazon coupon", so I think in this forum, BTC will be a much preferable gift:)
The site certainly has promise.  It just needs to have someone look it over to change formatting of question delivery as well as grammar.  Improve that and I think it would have been a much more enjoyable experience.  I do have to commend you on actively offering community support, kudos on that.
Hope everything works out well for you guys!
Activity: 18
February 24, 2012, 09:18:57 PM
Hi, drewtaz and LoupGaroux,

I am sorry for you having waste your time. We will check those questions carefully soon.  
On the other hand, answers do change position when they appear again, that's what we find when we take other exam.

LoupGaroux, I check our database, find out that you take 2 exam in all, score is not enough too. I will check to see what's wrong, maybe some bug in our codes? (although less likely)

You are both one of our first 5 customers, so I try to give you 2 BTC yesterday. But failed since my account in MtGox is deactivated. I have leave that account alone for nearly eight month, thinking it's available when I need it. Seems it's not so. I send mail to MtGox support team and they ask me whether I can remember my merchantID. Of course I have forget it. I don't know what will they do. Hope they can find some other way.  I have told them when was my account created. If it's my site, I can get this account back in a simple mysql where clause. But what will they say, I have to wait to see...

If you perfer amazon gift card instead, I can send you that too. But, Carafleur said  "i would prefer real bitcoins rather than an amazon coupon", so I think in this forum, BTC will be a much preferable gift:)
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
February 24, 2012, 06:27:33 PM
No, I don't want free Bitcoin Tongue
Activity: 55
February 24, 2012, 01:28:28 PM
I will admit that the OP did, indeed, send me what seems to be a legit Amazon gift card.  Hopefully he can work on his website, in particular the promotion/quiz, and get back to us.  Goodluck, Wise.
Activity: 47
February 24, 2012, 06:39:20 AM
So the money wasn't really free... sad day.
February 24, 2012, 12:45:01 AM
I like it when it 's free.
February 24, 2012, 12:37:38 AM
Free money !!! for real ? Com'on everyone ! this guy must be a billlionnaire high on a psychedelic drugs !
oh, if you don't mind, i would prefer real bitcoins rather than an amazon coupon i would not use until <3 Britney  <3 records a new album
16X7goYbzAu6xvCxR4gco6uEVnuU9833mD
don't take it bad, I trust NOONE

Free money?   Huh
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
February 23, 2012, 04:26:43 PM
Free money !!! for real ? Com'on everyone ! this guy must be a billlionnaire high on a psychedelic drugs !
oh, if you don't mind, i would prefer real bitcoins rather than an amazon coupon i would not use until <3 Britney  <3 records a new album
16X7goYbzAu6xvCxR4gco6uEVnuU9833mD
don't take it bad, I trust NOONE
Activity: 574
February 23, 2012, 04:12:18 PM
Ran through 5 tests, made more than enough points to receive a coupon each time, and was still told to try some more learning, eh?

All that happened was that the original balance of my points incremented down by 2 each time.

I'll watch to see if it is fixed, but for now, it needs a little work.
February 23, 2012, 12:29:34 PM
Cute idea, but some of the questions/answers are blatantly wrong, hard to understand or have format issues which cause the entire answer to be cut off.

Edit: Yep, waste of time.  Even when you get the same questions the answers will randomly change.
Activity: 18
February 23, 2012, 08:28:55 AM
Boognish, you are the FIRST registered customer of our site, welcome:)

Thank you for you comments. We have changed our codes. No more personal information  is needed during registration now. Time allocated to each question is extended too. Besides, you get extra 80 points, as a small gift. We hope you will take your chance when you have free time.

By the way, I just send you a message, a $10 amazon gift card for you advice. And, again, thank you very much!!!
Activity: 55
February 23, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
I don't want to sound mean but this is a bit ridiculous.  First you have to give ALL your personal information.  Then find your way to take a quiz (you have 5 total chances).  This quiz consists of totally random history question that you have about 8 seconds to answer.  Which is usually JUST enough time to read the question, forget about thinking & coming up with an answer.  Oh and one of the questions had a totally wrong answer.  I forget exactly what it was but something along the lines of "Whatever event a few hundred years ago is generally regarded as the beginning of [X] history"  Regardless of what I picked, it told me the answer was "World" 

/sigh
Pages:
Jump to: