Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge? - page 9. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 03, 2021, 07:46:29 PM
Do you think Tesla will accept Doge Well Answer is a huge possible NO so I think this is just Elon putting his meme out there though still it performed well It kinda has infinity supply plus how will Tesla recoup the bill if doge dump so hard beyond repairs
i think its possible to happen , elon's already give his effort to shilling dogecoin till hit current price and even he must face tweet war with crypto influencer. anything possible to happen in this market and even we never think doge coin price could hit all time high at above 0,7dollar.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 03, 2021, 07:33:55 PM
Do you think Tesla will accept Doge Well Answer is a huge possible NO so I think this is just Elon putting his meme out there though still it performed well It kinda has infinity supply plus how will Tesla recoup the bill if doge dump so hard beyond repairs
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 03, 2021, 06:32:44 PM
We shouldn't be interested in both cases because Elon Musk wants to play with investor money. If today accepts Dogecoin, then tomorrow will change his plans because profit has already taken. Elon Musk tweets haven't stopped yet, which means people still believe Elon musk can change crypto future. To take profit, Elon Musk can accept Dogecoin after rejecting Bitcoin then will accept shit coin.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
June 03, 2021, 05:47:04 PM
Looks like he is actually going to accept dogecoin because i was actually doubting him before but he still made a tweet about two days ago asking how to make dogecoin operate better… I still prefer he makes his own token for his company which would actually make sense… lets just see how it goes
Elon Musk had previously said that tesla would accept bitcoin for payments but that didn't happen in the end. So I think people shouldn't be too hopeful about him accepting Doge coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY
June 03, 2021, 05:44:54 PM
Yes why not tesla should except Doge but Elon Musk the owner of Tesls is making pump and dump with the crypto the main motive is definitely to earn

It is great not only if tesla accept more crypto payment but i think if any company accepts using any type of crypto in their business it will surely help not only to excite the people but also in the business portfolio growth
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
June 03, 2021, 05:40:11 PM
Looks like he is actually going to accept dogecoin because i was actually doubting him before but he still made a tweet about two days ago asking how to make dogecoin operate better… I still prefer he makes his own token for his company which would actually make sense… lets just see how it goes

Just like Facebook, he will have to go through the regulators but creating his own token will make him a lot of profit but there's a lot of things that his company needs to face besides the regulators and their compliancy, he needs another company to set up for him yes he can do it and he can successfully do it, but he'll likely be targeted by his competitors, right now it's much safer to just support an existing coin, until the right time has come to create one.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 03, 2021, 05:38:37 PM
I think he is just trying to pump up the price of doge coin, everyone knows that if he wanted to accept doge coin he would have accepted it a long time ago.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
June 03, 2021, 05:23:14 PM
Yes, we took a huge time to understand the Elon Musk trick. Still, so many investors focus on Elon Musk tweets, because he is a billionaire or he has eyes for the future 😁. In our little world, everyone has one focus, but after getting money all are legit, very funny. We were voted to accept Dogecoin but Elon musk won't agree, only need a good pump of Dogecoin.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
June 03, 2021, 05:02:27 PM

He will accept Dogecoin beyond doubt. He wouldn't play around or tease people and then say no. He also wants to use it for Tesla operations or at least provide marketing to Dogecoin with Tesla projects. I don't know how it is going to happen but I wouldn't be surprised if one day he says people can invest in his space projects and get a discount on Dogecoin payments. He is smart.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
June 02, 2021, 12:01:56 PM
Yes, not only Dogecoin, but also other altcoins like Stellar, Ripple, Nano, etc.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
June 02, 2021, 11:53:41 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
June 02, 2021, 07:13:44 AM
it's just, if that's really the case, I wonder if this isn't too much of a stretch. We all know that Doge may have had a low price, but if it did, the price could possibly go higher, or even exceed the $ 1 price tag. it might elevate Doge's degree, but I might prefer if Tesla made his own coin.
I've been looking for Tesla coins, but when I type the word Tesla in the coinmarketcap search field, many Tesla names appear, which one do you think is the original Tesla coin? Are they all real or are they all fake?

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
June 02, 2021, 02:40:03 AM
Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19
I don’t understand Elon Musk’s interest in such an insignificant cryptocurrency as Dogecoin. It seems that this is just his hobby, and along the way he decided to test his influence on the masses. We saw that at first it really worked. However, over time, more and more people will get rid of the fact that this is a common manipulation of the market. I don't think Tesla will actually sell its cars for Doge, and if it does, it won't be long. It is unlikely that serious people, other co-founders of Tesla will be interested in further experiments by Elon Musk with Doge. The situation with advertising by Elon Musk of Dogecoin can play a very negative role for the cryptocurrency in general. After all, this will show the frivolity of the cryptocurrency and the possibility of manipulating this market, which means that its instability will be shown as a value. Although at first Elon Musk played a positive role in promoting the cryptocurrency, in the end it could turn into a fall in her image.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 02, 2021, 01:51:37 AM
Whether it's just me or someone else who thinks that this is just bullshit, because I myself don't care and have no interest in Tesla, the fact is that he is just looking for a way to get the Doge back up. No one else as popular as Elon considers this coin important, this is just Elon's strategy and this has been going on for quite some time.
Activity: 476
June 02, 2021, 01:00:54 AM
Tesla accept Doge is big use case in crypto markets. If this become reality, it will trigger others crypto for more bullish. But from my personal opinion, Tesla should be accept better cryptocurrencies like ETH, LTC, XLM ,because at the moment I dont see any good thing from development of DOGE.
Activity: 462
June 01, 2021, 10:41:11 PM
Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19
Elon musk is Very important matter of currency market.But i don't like doge coin cause their is no future.This coin pump and dump only for elon musk tweet.So for that reason i don't like it.
Activity: 854
June 01, 2021, 09:40:18 PM
I'm not a fan for Tesla or Doge, so to be honest i don't care about this. But i just little bit confused about elon, they actually can pick another alts coin instead of doge, i don't know how long Elon gonna trolling us like this.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
June 01, 2021, 09:10:14 PM
Well I think if Dogecoin is accepted for payment for a product from Tesla it will have a good influence on the price of Dogecoin but I think Elon Musk already knows that the supply of Dogecoin is different from Bitcoin, so Elon Musk only chooses Bitcoin to accept payments at Tesla.
In recent news, Tesla will no longer accept bitcoin as a payment option. Even Elon is backing dogecoin, I don't think he will accept dogecoin as a payment option for Tesla. They might no longer accept cryptocurrency due to climate change reason. I guess it's too risky to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method in this big company.
Activity: 132
June 01, 2021, 08:46:26 PM
it's just a discourse if it's true then it won't take long for the decision to last and he will play the price back down
it's time people don't need to pay attention to tweets that are just rubbish
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 01, 2021, 07:46:23 PM
Well I think if Dogecoin is accepted for payment for a product from Tesla it will have a good influence on the price of Dogecoin but I think Elon Musk already knows that the supply of Dogecoin is different from Bitcoin, so Elon Musk only chooses Bitcoin to accept payments at Tesla.
Pages:
Jump to: