Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want to quit trading ? - page 10. (Read 1914 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 27, 2021, 11:07:41 PM
Quiting trading can never come to my mind.There is a popular saying that says,quitters never,win,and winners never quit.I apply that sense of gambling in trading,where I have the mentality of never quitting no matter how I lost.
Risk is the part of the things in life,they also say it is risky never to take a risk,and before one starts trading,he is suppose to know that trading involves risk,and he should be ready and prepared to take the risk for his future.

Quitters never win.
When you have been trading for some time it's really hard to quit. For a time being, I guess a crypto investor could postpone a bit especially if his trading style depends on the trend. If there is no real trend to see, quit for a while is an option to prevent loss. Some traders do this all the time and just watch the market as charts execute the lower lows.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
September 27, 2021, 10:54:26 PM
Quiting trading can never come to my mind.There is a popular saying that says,quitters never,win,and winners never quit.I apply that sense of gambling in trading,where I have the mentality of never quitting no matter how I lost.
Risk is the part of the things in life,they also say it is risky never to take a risk,and before one starts trading,he is suppose to know that trading involves risk,and he should be ready and prepared to take the risk for his future.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 26, 2021, 03:23:14 PM
Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?

Of course, I constantly think about the risks and the possibility of losing my funds, especially if I trade cryptocurrency. I already had a bitter experience when I was trading on one crypto exchange without fear of losing funds. At the same time, I was able to make good money, but the exchange closed, I lost a good amount. Yes, I earned, but I also lost, because I thought that everything was fine and it would be like this for a long time. But I was wrong, and now I have the experience of always worrying about my money. As for quitting trading, it is difficult to say something unequivocally. I believe that if you are unable to make money trading cryptocurrency and you are constantly losing money, then it is better to leave the trading market and do something else.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
September 26, 2021, 12:50:35 PM
Personally, I once had thoughts of leaving trading because at that time I failed many times. after I studied and studied further I found where the error was and I learned from that mistake. it's not easy to survive in such a situation but with a strong intention and determination then all of that can be passed. I also believe that no money can be obtained easily especially with this way of trading, we need to increase our knowledge and skills in trading and don't be too rash with instant results. just go with the flow but don't get carried away. Play with care and stay calm when the crypto market starts to fluctuate.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 26, 2021, 12:11:56 PM
Not at all till now, because i like to have some experience in trading and every new way for learning comes through experience, I had face many of the losses in trading but never want to quit trading because it has also given me much of the profit. That's why trading is quite different from other areas of online technology.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 25, 2021, 01:14:59 PM
Trading have been my part life and never try to quit from trading any more, maybe many people and trader disappointed ever once time got loss with coin have lower price, the future of trading on their mine is scam or anything bad, but they can't control emotion and still less knowledge when good time to buy or sell some coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 25, 2021, 12:34:19 PM
Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?

In my case, I don't see any reason to quit at this point of time. The only people who quit here in crypto trading are the losers.
Remember that the winner never quit and the loser are the quitters, just like that. Although, I cannot deny that trading is too risky to do.
But as long as you have the determination, passion, patience, good learning attitude, I am pretty sure you can succeed into trading here
crypto space.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 24, 2021, 05:13:43 AM
I thought I had to quit the trading market when I first invest lost money. I know that in the industry in investment, no one can benefit forever. I slowly convince yourself, learn from experience, have been insisting on now. Now I am used to investing in encrypted currency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
September 22, 2021, 08:12:45 PM
No, I am not quitting trading.  Trading is like a game. Sometimes when there is a loss in trading, it seems as if i give up trading. But when there is some profit again, I forget to give up trading. All in all i am in profit now. So I'm not thinking of quitting trading right now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
September 22, 2021, 07:58:30 PM
This is why looks like trading are for the people who have a strong mind this is a psychological battle between losing and winning for your trades. Many people already quit the trading because some of them cant handle anymore too many losses of their money if you already see this kind of problem and having self-awareness stopping or quitting trade is a much ideal thing instead of losing a lot more money and can't handle any more. Still, there are people who keep continuing trading because they know there's a right time to win trades by using their mistakes and learn from experiences.
Yes, some people who cannot control their emotions will continue to lose and eventually leave the trade. Long-standing traders have also failed in the past, but they take lessons as you said mistakes are experience and in the future will learn from that experience.
They take the challenged and enhance their knowledge, experienced gives them the right mindset to continue chasing their success. It's always the one who keep seeking for more information that prospers in the long run, trading is not something that you can always have a good outcome, there are also bad one especially that you are inside crypto where volatility inside the market very high.

You need to set everything in place and continue moving forward for more better success.

Learning is a continuous process because market is something that you could really have that ample knowledge that you wouldn't really be needing further more.You would need to be versatile which is

way more than needed for you to sustain this market and that would take up couple of years for you to deal with.Quiting isn't a solution because you would really able to learn up things

when you do engage even further.Just do bare with the losses and able to learn from it for you to be a better trader later on.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 22, 2021, 07:51:12 PM
This is why looks like trading are for the people who have a strong mind this is a psychological battle between losing and winning for your trades. Many people already quit the trading because some of them cant handle anymore too many losses of their money if you already see this kind of problem and having self-awareness stopping or quitting trade is a much ideal thing instead of losing a lot more money and can't handle any more. Still, there are people who keep continuing trading because they know there's a right time to win trades by using their mistakes and learn from experiences.
Yes, some people who cannot control their emotions will continue to lose and eventually leave the trade. Long-standing traders have also failed in the past, but they take lessons as you said mistakes are experience and in the future will learn from that experience.
They take the challenged and enhance their knowledge, experienced gives them the right mindset to continue chasing their success. It's always the one who keep seeking for more information that prospers in the long run, trading is not something that you can always have a good outcome, there are also bad one especially that you are inside crypto where volatility inside the market very high.

You need to set everything in place and continue moving forward for more better success.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 22, 2021, 03:07:21 PM

I will assume that anyone that is going into trading already knows the risks very well, that they can lose their money at any moment. So, if you’re going to be successful as a trader you will have to plan yourself ahead. Know how you’re going to manage the little capital you’re investing and the strategies you’re going to be using to ensure that you’re not going to be losing that much, by minimizing the risks that are involved.

Try to imagine what could be the worst outcome and what would be your reaction in case it happens, and then you know if it’s a case you will be able to tackle I’m case it happens. It’s usually best to start trading small and when your skills have become strong enough, you can then be adding up to what you’re trading. At this stage you will need a source of income that will be supporting you while you learn how to go about trading and making it a steady and reliable source of income.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 22, 2021, 01:41:21 PM
Personally, I am not so stuck in trading that I want to escape from it. Or maybe I just have a more positive experience due to the fact that trading is not my regular activity, and I only do it from time to time.
However, such a decision should be pondered not by those who trade a lot, but by those who trade and they do not like it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 22, 2021, 11:44:30 AM
I have been in trading regularly for the last few years but whenever I continue to do loses then I decide to quit from it for a few days but I never except trading for life. Job is always uncertainty, risks, pressure Whether in trading or other filed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
September 22, 2021, 04:52:42 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
September 22, 2021, 03:29:29 AM
No, I will not quite my trading. Because it is a source of income for me. Trading is a risky game. But we can manage our risk in trading. In every business risk management is very important. So, in trading manage your risk with the most advance tool such as stop loss. Place stop loss in every trade. It helps to manage your risk and protect your account balance from a big loss. Your trade will automatically exit when price goes from your target price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 21, 2021, 07:50:16 PM
For me, I'm not quit in trading. When You start trading or continue trading you need to patience and control yourself.Many people quit trading and loses their money cz they didn’t know proper experience and i think they were greedy.I think you should need patience and long time holding coin or token and i think you can get more profit in future.
skills and knowledge didnt prepare well while they start trading in any market. many beginer traders tempted to high profits potency meanwhile it also contain high risk too and never do good preparation with their money. Alot investors could controll emotion while suffer loss and decided to quit from market with huge losses meanwhile actually improve skill can be solution for it. they didnt patience to face it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
September 21, 2021, 07:12:38 PM
Yes.

It is the suggestion most of the time to only trade/gamble with what you afford to lose. Our feelings do play a significant impact and when we're too emotional.

You just can't control it and might lose everything.
Emotion is something that cant really be controlled which is true but once you had gained up sufficient experience then this is where things do really change up on where you could handle out various
situations that you cant able to handle wayback before and since you are already having some knowledge and you have developed your skills then that kind of confidence would really be
showing up or could really be useful on your further trades in the future.Quitting is something an excuse because you wouldnt know unless you do try and take note that
this doesnt involve a short period of time, it would take years.
It can be controlled.

But if you loose control on it then that will make you do things that you can no longer control. It happened for so many times not only for me but to other traders too.

You may want to quit but there's no sense in quitting because you'll do it again anytime you want.
Unless if you've been doing trading for long years but still end up on not profitable then it is just right that you should quit because you do see that its already not feasible for you to continue or to do so.

Quitting is something that shouldnt really be done or make decide directly because there would be some reconsiderations and this is where you should make yourself aware before making final decisions.

Quit if its not really doing you any benefit but if yoou do see some chances for you too progress or even way more better then dont quit.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2021, 06:20:39 PM
Yes.

It is the suggestion most of the time to only trade/gamble with what you afford to lose. Our feelings do play a significant impact and when we're too emotional.

You just can't control it and might lose everything.
Emotion is something that cant really be controlled which is true but once you had gained up sufficient experience then this is where things do really change up on where you could handle out various
situations that you cant able to handle wayback before and since you are already having some knowledge and you have developed your skills then that kind of confidence would really be
showing up or could really be useful on your further trades in the future.Quitting is something an excuse because you wouldnt know unless you do try and take note that
this doesnt involve a short period of time, it would take years.
It can be controlled.

But if you loose control on it then that will make you do things that you can no longer control. It happened for so many times not only for me but to other traders too.

You may want to quit but there's no sense in quitting because you'll do it again anytime you want.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
September 21, 2021, 05:56:39 PM
High risk to lose money during trades doesn't scare me. KYC more disturbed me with each new day. Most of famous crypto markets impose mandatory KYC. Even my favorite Binance enforces mandatory KYC for all users https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/115166/binance-mandatory-kyc-regulatory-pressure . I Iiked crypto because of its anonymity but now everything changes. Now it appears, it isn't if you want to trade.  I don’t want to quit trading but don't want to make KYC as well.
Pages:
Jump to: