Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your own research before opting-in - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 31, 2020, 06:37:48 AM
Be careful with altcoin bounties, they are mostly scam, I'm not saying all of them are but majority of them are not making sense, make sure you don't just join bounties without proper analysis, the most annoying ones are DeFi bounties, full of projects with no team information, do your part and save your time and energy.
Doing more research and not carelessly joining in a bounty is highly recommended.  for example, this "Yearn Insurance" project, this project was detected to end up a scam because they had deleted their telegram.  Currently, the DeFi hype makes a lot of con artists not want to miss the moment to commit fraud.  so, always be careful..
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
October 31, 2020, 06:30:33 AM
This is why airdrops and bounties are for risk takers regardless of the outcome. You can’t stop these bounty hunters from wasting their time in being greedy, as they really care less about the anonymous team, etc. I can see that most of the projects ending with “Finance” are scammish and doesn’t have unique concept about yield farming, staking, etc., and making their team anonymous. Not even Uniswap listing could prove that they are for real, because there are some fake DeFi projects out there who are dumping their coins and tokens on Uniswap.

Nothing is perfect here. I suggest that you guys should not make airdrops and bounties your full-time job or career. Been there done that, and it’s my mistake. You should be doing more than just being an airdropper or bounty hunter. You can apply as an ambassador in their projects (but make sure that they pay you fair and square), or look for some crypto jobs that could pay you in Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, etc., that would support your daily needs especially in this pandemic. Just don’t accept a full-time job or ambassador work that they can only give you shit coins or tokens that are not tradeable (or even dumped) every month.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
October 31, 2020, 06:14:44 AM
Got it, I'm pretty sure many are already aware, there are some bounties in altcoin section that have no team, I wonder what gives the bounty hunters confidence to promote such projects, they are always in finance or DeFi crap, I'm sure ain't taking the bait, I suggest others should do the same
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 31, 2020, 02:33:31 AM
Be careful with altcoin bounties, they are mostly scam, I'm not saying all of them are but majority of them are not making sense, make sure you don't just join bounties without proper analysis, the most annoying ones are DeFi bounties, full of projects with no team information, do your part and save your time and energy.
Pages:
Jump to: