Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodo token a good buy for long term hold? - page 3. (Read 248 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Is DoDo token a good one to hold for long term? This dex have been on my mind for a long time now, its ATH was 7$ and now its trading at 0.55$ I believe its a good price to buy now or what do you think?
I think yes Dodo will work and its good for long time. Now became of last bear market  every coins down. Some big coin like Dot,Xlm,trx are also far from Ath.
0.55$ is good for entry and i hope once market recover and all big coin start rising Dodo will also be one .
For now only some coina showing good movement like Wave,Gmt,Zil and soon other coins will follow the market.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Is DoDo token a good one to hold for long term? This dex have been on my mind for a long time now, its ATH was 7$ and now its trading at 0.55$ I believe its a good price to buy now or what do you think?
If you do have personal research on the Dodo token, this might have potential in the future. However, do not rule out important things, as the risk of investing in altcoins cannot guarantee a level of profit in a short time. Moreover, this Dodo token has touched ATH for the first time then it was discarded almost 85% and now its movement is shrinking to the bottom side.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Dex DODO is ranked 13th on Coinmarketcap I don't fully see the development of Dex DODO but if the price drops drastically then I think it's a bad development, I know this is the base price that many investors are looking for, and waiting for it to return to ATH but try think again have you followed this project fully?
If you have confidence, then do it because you have researched it yourself, so I think if it goes up, that's the benefit you get.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dodo surely does something most other dex don't. I've been to it several times, most often due to the user generated staking pools and the crowdpoolings. Can't guarantee anything but it could be a safe buy on such low price. Specially when dex have several platforms to grow. I haven't studied well about the benefits of holding its token but if it has significant meaning, I'd be buying it at that price.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Is DoDo token a good one to hold for long term?
It's not even good token to hodl for long term and why? have you done a research before about how bad this token is? I meant the platform is nothing compared with another swap platform like sushi or pancakeswap. The daily trade volume of dodo was around 300 millions USD which was very low compared with another swap platform i.e pancake.

This dex have been on my mind for a long time now, its ATH was 7$ and now its trading at 0.55$ I believe its a good price to buy now or what do you think?
Only stupid guy will be wasting his time to invest in a token that has no good progress. The price was going down so hard caused by it can't sustain for long term. You must also see the fact that if people prefer to use a popular swap platform like pancake.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: