Pages:
Author

Topic: does 4 hours sleep a day can keeps your mind active? - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
In as much as the brain needs some time of rest, it is ideal that we need to sleep in other to keep our minds free from too much work which in most causes stress, therefore four hours of sleep has a lot to do with our health.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Sleeping less will have a huge impact on our brains, says by the experts. Though you seem okay for now with lack of sleep, in the long run, you'll see and feel the effects of having lack of sleep. Lack of sleep may affect your decision making, problem-solving skills, and memory.
Activity: 49
NO, because we all are different by ways of resting, 4 hours sleep can keep your mind active due to the various types of health status possess  why 4 hours sleep can make somebody else go for long like 8 hours. Regardless of numbers of hours you sleep or the scientist specific numbers, it is very important for an adults to sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
I think you need at least 6 hours sleep a day.  Your mind needs adequate rest to recuperate from the daily life.  While some can function perfectly well with 4 hours, most people need at least 6 hours I believe. 
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Generally no but ther is a category of people can keep their mind active with just 4 hours
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Can't even imagine how people can sleep 5-6 hours a day and stay productive, I need to sleep at least 9 hours to feel good.
Activity: 124
I think 6-8 hours of sleep is enough. Study shows that depriving yourself to sleep can cause low-blood and reduce the capability of our brain to function. Our body system will be at stake if you don't meet the required time of sleep. Excessive amount of sleep can also harm our body.
Activity: 124
I think 6-8 hours of sleep is enough. Study shows that depriving yourself to sleep can cause low-blood and reduce the capability of our brain to function. Our body system will be at stake if you don't meet the required time of sleep. Excessive amount of sleep can also harm our body.
Activity: 76
I think so if you do it every single day. But  1-2 days occasionally will be fine for me tho
Activity: 728
I think that for sleep 4 hours very little. The best option is to feel fine - 8 hours.
Activity: 77
5 hours can be good but 4 hours regularly can be harmful.
Activity: 196
Scientifically proven that sleeping less than 5 hours a day will affect you in a really bad way. Most likely in like 3 days with 4 hours sleep you will have some galucinations. 7-8 hours of sleep is enough for a normal person. By the way, sleeping more then 10 is damaging your body too, which is kinda funny. 

Correct. We need at least 7 hours to properly rest our bodies and maintain good health. Tough to do though. With work and everything else, there's just no time. It can really take a toll on the body. Couple that with external factors such as air pollution and sometimes, bad eating habits. It's tough to stay healthy and be on top of work at the same time.
Activity: 33
I think the best sleep time is different for some people, some only sleep 4 to 5 hours a day, but usually at the end of the week spend all the time to sleep. if not then the performance and endurance will be reduced. according to menshealth(.)com good sleep time for adults aged 25 to 64 years is 7 to 9 hours a day.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
Yes, lack of sleep affects including the brain.It is certainly desirable to find time for sleep, and not to drink coffee instead
Activity: 70
Yes if you do it once a while but if you this regularly, it may cause a lot of health issues eventually. The body is not designed to work at it's optimal performance with just 4 hours of sleep every day. The body requires a different number of hours of sleep depending on your age and lifestyle. For babies, of course, it is more while adults require less.
Activity: 140
I guess not. Even if you feel comfortable changing your regime and resting for 4 hours over time this will change. Because of the accumulated fatigue, you will begin to experience chronic weakness and lose motivation to work.
Activity: 224
it depends of persons but it is not enough to sleep 4 hours a days you need to recover energy after and you are not effective
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I think you have to balance your work and rest my friend. Working for more than 12 hours and sleeping for just 4-5 hours is not good at all.

Ok yes you will surely have lots of money but are you even having a quality time with your family? Worst is you might just spend your money to medical bill if something serious happened to because of not sleeping enough.

Its our responsibility to work hard for our family but our body desserves some care.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
4 hours sleep a day is not enough at all! It depends on your activity and environment. If you are living in an environment where you weather is always soothing i.e cold then sleeping for less than 7 hours is okay. But if you are from a place where the weather condition is drastic i.e hot and bumpy then it's always better to have 7 hours of sleep as because we lose much of energy each day!
It's said that plenty of sleep is required for good productivity all throughout the day! If you don't get enough sleep then you will feel tired and  can't concentrate on your works. Less sleep results to crankiness and temperament , so get as much of sleep as you can and you feel is enough for you.!
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
The average healthy sleep is 6 or 9 hours. But the individual can be statistical outliers. Human biology is diverse as hell.
Pages:
Jump to: