Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a Day Trader work with cryptos? - page 3. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 05, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
Hi.

Does a Day Trader work with cryptos?

Does Anyone is doing a Day Trader?

thank's

Yes definitely, I know many people who day trade cryptos and they are doing good. With the volatility in this market it is quite risky though but if  you know what you are doing well you can make the volatility as an advantage.

I personally do not day trade because I work full time and I do not have a lot of time to follow the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 05, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
I am not sure if day trading will work with crypto, if it worked perhaps just for some of them with big volume such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. For any other alt coin with has low volume, seems day trading will not work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 04, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Hi.

thank's
Day trading is good for cryptocurrencies trading and I have been doing it a little.  If you have large capital that is going to enable you to take huge profits from little move I think I will advise you to go for day trading.  Trading either day trade or long term investment entail great risk and you should not go into it without proper knowledge on how trading work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 04, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
Hi.

thank's
Yes there were lot of day traders are available on the crypto field who doing this as their only job because we can earn more money through the crypto trading than our regular job but day trading is very riskier than long term trade so I like to do long term trade than day trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
Yes you can day trade with cryptos. Most of the alt coins are down in volume due to the bearish market right now. Which makes day trading more difficult.

I use RSI and Bollinger bands as my indicators on the 5m or 15m intervals for day trading. Making a couple 1-2% gains through out the day adds up.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
Yes, i love to do daytrading but we do not work with cryptos.. we just buy coins and we hold them until they give us a little profit of at least a 1 percent per pair.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
Hi.

thank's
Pages:
Jump to: