Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a person use social media for becoming a social person in the society. - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
In today's time social media is highly relevant means of expressing ones self,  but sadly social media is use by those famewhore.
Activity: 70
Social media got made into society in real life, social media just socialize in cyberspace. This is a far different perception, socializing in real life and cyberspace is different, perhaps the right one is a communication tool to connect our friends who are far or different cities with us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Does a person use social media accounts ( Facebook, Twitter etc) for becoming a social person in the society.
In todays society this is very common, where people get famous and socialize with people through the use of social media. Social media can create careers sometimes even celebrities, say for example in Youtube, the youtube sensation Pewdiepie has been dominating the social media and has become very popular with his content online. He was not a person who socializes he said so himself, but through Youtube, it changed His life and how other people view him.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I find it difficult to answer this question, I do not have social networks. I like to communicate with people alive. But I do not see anything wrong with the fact that somebody, with the help of social networks, finds new friends.
Activity: 24
Does a person use social media accounts ( Facebook, Twitter etc) for becoming a social person in the society.
Pages:
Jump to: