Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a place called Africa really Exist in the world Economy - page 4. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 151
The world second largest and second most populated continent after Asia, is a blessed continent filled with natural and minerals  resources with divers Culture and tribe with sub Saharan Africa being black

But as blessed as this continent is it is the most poorest and underdeveloped continent in the world, from slave trade to colonisation and now to neo colonisation Africa has been at the center of it

What is really wrong with Africa that virtually everything an African is doing there is always an element of foreign culture in it, in fact from the God we call, to the names given to African children at birthday everything about Africa is foreign

Infact our economies are so bad that we depends on European for help, this lead me to the question, does Africa really exist, infact the only thing still keeping Africa is the black skin that her population is known for
I have come to the realization that the highest level of colonisation is mental colonisation because Africa is like a computer program that is running

Guys what is your comment on this
OP, first I want to believe your an African. I would like to take you back to history and as well make you understand that Africans where colonized by majorly Europeans, so if you see african children bearing European names is basically because of the traces of colonization that we've had from our colonial Masters. The colonial master came with religion and their way of life, which to a large extent some of us have copied some of their lifestyle. But in times of underdevelopment and poverty that has been ravaging Africa over the years, it is basically because of miss governance and leadership failure that we've had over the years in most African countries.

OP, ask yourself one question, that all the money some African countries have been generating internally and the one's that have been coming from overseas, what have the leaders been doing with the money? I believe your guest is as good as mine.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Blame the politicians who are being elected at their posts, and the people electing these same guys to 'lead' them.

It's true that Africa is a very rich continent with a lot of untapped potential due to its natural resources. However, this is not being used wisely by the leaders of each country in that continent. These resources are used as leverage, yes, not for the good of the countries these people represent, but rather for their own personal gain.

Only the foreigners are taking advantage of what the land has to offer because African leaders are letting the greed of cash flow through them. If only these leaders could grow a spine and take the risk of trying to harness what they have in their backyard, Africa could be put into the world map with its progressing economy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
In the continent of Africa the worse know form of corruption that has ever been discovered is prevalent in that continent. Leaders steal the resources of their own country to enrich themselves and their actions says, " to hell with the masses". Corruption is so engraved in the continent of Africa that just like Esua in the holy book they have sold their birth rights - their gold, silver, uranium, diamonds, iron ore, coal, timber, and others for Mammon money. Their economy is so destroyed by their leaders that often times you feel that the old leaders have to be phased-out for new leadership. Some countries in Africa have leaders ruling them since the 70's without any progress or change. Paul Biya, the Cameroon president rules his country from France and he has been in power for over a decade. And they are ready to relinquish power to no one unless their children and that is when they are dead. We can say a whole lot about Africa but let it be known that Africa underdeveloped Africa, their economies, their people, their resources and everything.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The world second largest and second most populated continent after Asia, is a blessed continent filled with natural and minerals  resources with divers Culture and tribe with sub Saharan Africa being black

But as blessed as this continent is it is the most poorest and underdeveloped continent in the world, from slave trade to colonisation and now to neo colonisation Africa has been at the center of it

What is really wrong with Africa that virtually everything an African is doing there is always an element of foreign culture in it, in fact from the God we call, to the names given to African children at birthday everything about Africa is foreign

Infact our economies are so bad that we depends on European for help, this lead me to the question, does Africa really exist, infact the only thing still keeping Africa is the black skin that her population is known for
I have come to the realization that the highest level of colonisation is mental colonisation because Africa is like a computer program that is running

Guys what is your comment on this
Pages:
Jump to: