Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH?? - page 32. (Read 139684 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
All altcoin are priced by Bitcoin and Ethereum. I would like to have more pairs of transactions. Need more than the platform currency.
This makes many bitcoin holders control the value of the market
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
Yeah they all are connected, the price of eth depends on the price of btc, consequently all coins that based on btc depends on price of btc and eth's coin on its price.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
In fact, this can not be said to be "depend”  but the price fluctuations of ETH and BTC are the vane of this market, and the large fluctuations will definitely affect other Altcoins. This also proves the power of these two coins.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
I feel the same way . if the price of etherium or bitcoin goes down then the whole market goes for them
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
The main coin that affects the growth of others is Bitcoin. As for tokens, their price does not affect the price of Etherium. Based on this, you can write this dependence: Bitcoin affects ETH and most of the rest of Altcoins, ETH in turn affects most of the tokens. So far I see such a pattern.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
The price of alternative coins depends entirely on the price of bitcoin. This relationship has always existed. Bitcoin is the most important coin in the world of crypto currency on which the other coins depend.
Activity: 168
I think that each of us saw a connection between Bitcoin and the Altcoins. This is especially clear when Bitcoin starts to decline.
Activity: 168
I believe that all coins depend on bitcoin even the ethereum. That's why they jump after bitcoin. He always sets the pace of growth.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
At the moment the price for all altcoins depends on Bitcoin ... as soon  the BTC falls - all other alts also fall ... ETX is currently experiencing a crisis and it does not affect other coins at all.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I would say about this question in slightly different words. When people want to buy something they have to first buy bitcoin and Eth and then buy the desired token. So the price of altcoins always depend on the bitcoin t Eth. And their price goes up when people buy them. So the price of altcoins is growing rather from the General mood of the market than bitcoin and Etherium.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.
Alts mostly depend on Ethereum, since they are generated and sold using this very platform.
Though eth itself is dependent on btc - when there is a great demand for bitcoin everybody is changing eth to btc.
Activity: 179
It is valid, all altcoin costs rely upon the cost of bitcoin and ethereum. since bitcoin and ethereum are broadly utilized altcoins for the trading of fiat monetary standards. Besides, numerous altcoin or ico right now utilize bitcoin and ethereum as their coin storage.Absolutely all cryptographic forms of money are currently particularly identified with the bitcoin cost. On the off chance that bitcoin falls, at that point the cost for all altcoins falls behind it. After some time, I figure the circumstance will change.
Activity: 228
to the best of my knowledge, I can see that from various kinds of altcoins, it is indeed based on etherium and bitcoin, if it rises the others go down. if the other goes down, and if the others go up.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Certainly, the altcoins will definitely be moved by the already existing coins, but with time it will get itself loose from the influence of the big guns coins but for the early stages it will be affected by the already existing coins.
Activity: 99
Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
The price volatility of BTC and ETH is definitely affecting other Altcoins, because BTC dominates the market, and its large fluctuations will affect all coins, including ETH. ETH is the king of Altcoin, and it has the largest user base. So its price will also affect other coins, but its influence is not as big as BTC.
copper member
Activity: 126
Yup yup definitely
Altcoins holders are mostly main cryptocurrency's holders. The BTC or ETH price affects psychologically to holders.
You're also right, most altcoins don't have their own ecosystem traded with BTC or ETH.
But Ruby-X is aiming to structure own ecosystem. check the website and get informations!
ruby-X.io
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is king in the cryptocurrency market and as a result of that the price of altcoins depends either directly or indirectly on btc..the rise and fall of btc invariably affects altcoins and ETH
Activity: 196

In my observation, most of altcoins's price, include eth, depend by btc's price. We can observ it in the coinmarketcap and you can see in the graphic of coins's price that when btc's price increase, eth and most of altcoins follow it too, so the demand of btc or altcoins will be increase. But the other way around, if btc isn't in good value, most of altcoins show in the red zone and have bad price too. Like today that the price of btc begin to raise slowly and reach $6,700, and effect to most of altcoins's price that increase too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Indirectly altcoin price depends on BTC and ETH because a change in price of BTC and ETH most times affect the price of altcoins
Activity: 21
Eth and BTC is most popular cryptocurrencies, so it makes some influence on altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: