Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH?? - page 52. (Read 139684 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
if I think the altcoin price is closely related to supply and demand and is determined by market conditions because if the supply is more than demand the altcoin price will decrease and vice versa if more demand from supply then altcoin price will rise / expensive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.

I think many altcoin depending on Bitcoin price. As we know that altcoin price based on bitcoin satoshi and thats why altcoin price depending on bitcoin versus US dollar. If bitcoin price going up, that bring altcoin price increasing too
Activity: 294
I can say that  altcoins generally follow the price of BTC. As more people invest into BTC, they start to learn about other coins and start buying those as well. There is a general trend following of BTC by the altcoins, but in no way do they mirror the exact price movements of BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
unfortunately i think you're right all the other altcoin closely follow the changes in price/value of bitcoin and ethereum, i hope that sooner or later it will not be like this anymore
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Price of alt coins is in direct dependence on bitcoin price. Price of bitcoin is like an indicator of crypto market fullness.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
yup. every altcoin depend on bitcoin price even eth. I dont think eth can do much things in this crypto market like bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Definitely everything is interconnected and when bitcoin begins to fall then all altcoins also begin to fall. But with a few exceptions, there are coins that continue to grow no matter what
Activity: 196
yes, maybe I think it's true that altcoin prices depend heavily on BTC and ETH, maybe we can observe from both when prices move unstable or falling prices, then altcoin will also experience unstable price movements or there may be a huge price drop .
in my opinion this may be evidence of an altcoin heavily dependent on BTC and ETH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
All look like following or depend on Btc or Eth, well here of course because Btc and Eth have a very high popularity.. so all like just following the price movement on the parent, anyhow.. the older will be more powerful, more close among many people till have a higher demand.
Basically it doesn't following, but it's just like following due anyhow it keeps growing naturally depending on the demand of many people or the interest by many people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
At first I would say, that yes. They both are affecting, but also Ethereum has higher affect level because most of alts have an ERC-20 contract
Activity: 630
In simple answer yes it's mostly connected to BTC and eth since they are the most popular ones, but some times in red market there are a few altcoin which are in good buying due to there upcoming events.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well for now the prices of altcoins is dependent on Bitcoin only, but I'm sure as Ethereum grows the prices of altcoins will get coupled with Ethereum too. But what would be good for the crypto environment is that altcoins decouple their prices from BTC and ETH as they need to be independent and should be priced based on their value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
in my opinion the price altcoin depends on such giants as BTC and ETH...to draw an analogy I would say that BTC and ETH parents,altcoins and their children)where parents will go and children will lead...
Activity: 233
most of the digital currency stock market is composed of bitcoin and ethereum. their price change directly affects the subcoins because eth and btc create their base.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In my opinion all the altcoins, including Etherium, depend on bitcoins.  And this connection does not break until a new type of currency comes.
Activity: 154
Altcoins price depends only to some extent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. When bitcoin or Etherum is going down, the dollar value of such altcoin also goes down as well and vice versa. That's how the price of altcoins depend on btc.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Yes, you are right. The altcoins price are mostly depended on BTC. Bitcoin’s rate affect the market price of other altcoin. It is from the very beginning of the crypto market as bitcoin is the very first digital currency in the market.

oh really? i don't think so , the current volatile happened because of the crypto currency nature itself , being decentralized causing fear uncertain and doubt much more intense. every single alt coin are standalone , the influence of each pair are indeed exist but not that much , people too paranoid matching both eth and bitcoin condition to how alt coin nature move every time.

sometimes holding an alt coin could provide you more bitcoin to hold and sell it later , just look at how torn move up while bitcoin and eth dropped .
Activity: 602
I believe that the prices of altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin, as an indicator in the market of crypto currency. Undoubtedly there is an exception and some coins do not follow this trend, but most coins are dependent on the position of bitcoin. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 479
Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.

In my opinion altcoins are already too dependent in BTC and ETH. We could observe that when BTC and ETH price move down almost all of the alts will massively fall. This could imply that alts are dependent on BTC and ETH.
I do not see that Altcoin continues to rely on either Ethereum or Bitcoin. with the efforts of Altcoin himself to be able to achieve a high enough price. so to make Altcoin has a high enough price does not need to wait and depend on Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
The price of crypto currencies depends on the demand and supply so it doesn't depend on the price of ethereum or bitcoins.But actually most of the crypto currency prices move according to the bitcoin prices so which is indirect relation between the crypto and the bitcoin even ethereum price also depends on BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: