Pages:
Author

Topic: Does any Bitcoin Exchange exist that lets the user set the sell price? - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 500
As the subject says, does an exchange exist for Bitcoin in which the user sets the price to sell their bitcoins instead of the website setting and forcing the user to accept their own sell price? I am putting together some research and it seems all the large exchanges don't allow the user this type of freedom when trading.

Thanks for any helpful responses.
Exchanges such as Cryptsy and Btc-e allow you to set any price you want, but it's unlikely that you'll sell for much higher than the market rate.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1002
As the subject says, does an exchange exist for Bitcoin in which the user sets the price to sell their bitcoins instead of the website setting and forcing the user to accept their own sell price? I am putting together some research and it seems all the large exchanges don't allow the user this type of freedom when trading.

Is the answer 'all of them' ?
MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 256

Pages:
Jump to: