Pages:
Author

Topic: Does any trading bots support bitfinex, lakebtc and btc-e? - page 2. (Read 8705 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I didnt see this suggestion, so i am adding it here.

Why dont you just use MT4 on BTC-e, there is a full library of both free and paid EA (Expert Advisors ie Bots), that you can use with source.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Hi, my bot works on BtcE (and other exchanges of course)

This is the official topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

This is the price list :

Thank you, but this is not what I want.
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
I did not release any code, since I don't see a viable business model.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

This is the official topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

This is the price list :

ok, thanks, but it seem to an altcoins bot
Was the bot available yet?

What do you mean?

Are there any trading bots available?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

This is the price list :

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
More than a month has passed, it seems that no result.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The market seems to be very lack of trading bots
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
Quote from: daybyter link=topic=699558.msg8311052#msg83110
And the traders wouldn't make any profit anymore, because you'd have 1000 bots trying to make the same trades.

This is a problem. Have anyone come to solution to this? For instance, you can have each local bot poll the exchange in different interval starting from different timestamps, randomizing the interval, so the insight into the prices on the exchanges will be slightly different. Even then the trades from each bot would heavily influence each other, since the trade logic is similar, especially with arbitrage. Must be something else could be done about this, but I fail to see it.

The only solution is what the do with good forex bots....they sell them for thousands of dolars.

Can you point me in which direction to search for them?

no, sorry....i'm not an expert in forex bots....you sure can find cheap bots if you google, and all of them will promise you gains, but you know ho things work in this internet world
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
And the traders wouldn't make any profit anymore, because you'd have 1000 bots trying to make the same trades.

This is a problem. Have anyone come to solution to this? For instance, you can have each local bot poll the exchange in different interval starting from different timestamps, randomizing the interval, so the insight into the prices on the exchanges will be slightly different. Even then the trades from each bot would heavily influence each other, since the trade logic is similar, especially with arbitrage. Must be something else could be done about this, but I fail to see it.

The only solution is what the do with good forex bots....they sell them for thousands of dolars.

Can you point me in which direction to search for them?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

legendary
Was the bot available yet?
legendary
The key is finding enough traders to pay for the bot. If you have a fully configurable bots for the major exchanges, it shouldn't be hard to sell it for around 10-50 dollars each. Which can add up to a hefty sum.

Even if you can find 1000 traders, it wouldn't pay the development. And the traders wouldn't make any profit anymore, because you'd have 1000 bots trying to make the same trades.
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
Need Marketing Manager? t.me/NrcewkerBTC
I write java code for bots. But I do not write code for a specific exchange. I wrote me a lib to abstract from those APIs, so I can use the same bot code for all supported exchanges.

But I have a question: what do you think is such a bot worth? What would you pay for it?

It seems to be 0.5 BTC

My code only supports bitfinex and btc-e. Never heard of lakebtc. Maybe it could be added with reasonable effort. Don't know yet.

Is your code open source?
There seems to be available API on lakebtc: https://www.lakebtc.com/s/api?locale=en

The API implementations are open source. My bot framework and the bots are not.

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib

Well, I look for other people if they have ready trading bots, and it's good enough, I'm willing to pay at most 0.5 BTC to buy it.

I expect anyone PM to me.
Activity: 231
I write java code for bots. But I do not write code for a specific exchange. I wrote me a lib to abstract from those APIs, so I can use the same bot code for all supported exchanges.

But I have a question: what do you think is such a bot worth? What would you pay for it?

The key is finding enough traders to pay for the bot. If you have a fully configurable bots for the major exchanges, it shouldn't be hard to sell it for around 10-50 dollars each. Which can add up to a hefty sum.
legendary

Activity: 231
Was wondering if anyone have sample code written for bitfinex bot either in java or script.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
We launched the WebSocket API recently, users who wish to use LakeBTC WebSocket API may visit LakeBTC API documents for instructions, sample code, and Javascript lib file.  https://www.lakebtc.com/s/api
Can you explain to a 5 year old how to do that? I know a little about php and such.
Pages:
Jump to: