Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anybody need 0.00271694 BTC? - page 3. (Read 3153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
November 08, 2013, 08:45:14 PM
Then why the fuck do you do it?  You're either completely delusional or paid off, it's clear at this point.
Dank calling people delusional, this is comedy gold!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 08:43:54 PM
Then why the fuck do you do it?  You're either completely delusional or paid off, it's clear at this point.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 08, 2013, 08:42:29 PM
Dude, chill the fuck out, really.  I said that like two days ago and I need some time to send in money for coins.  Take a break with attacking dank, is it all you do?

Dude, this is what you asked for when you took the loan from squall.  You admitted that karma would affect you negatively should you not pay him back.  

You haven't paid him back and I'm Karma.  Once you make you .42BTC payment this month I'll leave you alone.

Until then, take it like the pathetic little man you are.
Dude, your life revolves around following a 19 year old on the internet and trying to make him look bad after every post he makes.  You've been doing this for what, a year?  What the fuck are you doing with your life?  All you do is try to hold back the one who will free the world of negativity and bring peace.

Does that make you happy?

No, it makes me very sad that I have to follow you around hounding you for payment.  But I know if I don't, you will continue to ignore your debt to squall as you admit you've done for a year.

I would certainly like to stop.  When are you making November's payment?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 08:41:19 PM
Dude, chill the fuck out, really.  I said that like two days ago and I need some time to send in money for coins.  Take a break with attacking dank, is it all you do?

Dude, this is what you asked for when you took the loan from squall.  You admitted that karma would affect you negatively should you not pay him back.  

You haven't paid him back and I'm Karma.  Once you make you .42BTC payment this month I'll leave you alone.

Dude, your life revolves around following a 19 year old on the internet and trying to make him look bad after every post he makes.  You've been doing this for what, a year?  What the fuck are you doing with your life?  All you do is try to hold back the one who will free the world of negativity and bring peace.

Does that make you happy?
Vod
legendary
November 08, 2013, 08:38:44 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 08:35:03 PM
lol.  My debt was 75 BTC, I've paid 22 off.

Just to be clear - your debt to squall is 53BTC.  Nothing has been paid back in over a year - not even a token payment.  You have given your word you will give him 0.42btc by Dec 1, so that is a date you are going to prove yourself a liar again.
Go around spreading more bullshit, vod.  I'm very sure I paid him 22 BTC of my 75 BTC debt (=53 BTC Shocked) within the last year.

Dude, chill the fuck out, really.  I said that like two days ago and I need some time to send in money for coins.  Take a break with attacking dank, is it all you do?

And so far, all I'm hearing is what you guys think.  Pretty much attacking me for giving away a few dollars.  If squall wanted 80 cents that bad, he would be the one posting.

Maybe because he doesn't know you have the money. It's YOU who owes him, and thus you who has to let him know what you can pay. He isn't holding your bedbt as a favor to you, so it's not up to him to go asking you if you can pay.
He does know I have a couple thousand dollars.  He's not gonna try and suck it out of me until I'm completely drained, like I'm sure many others here would do.

Again, chill out, I have talked to squall, this matter is between him and I, you're acting as if you know I haven't talked to him and it's sorta ridiculous.

Never in my life would I expect to get so much damn hassling for trying to correct a mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2013, 07:09:04 PM
Can i get it if nobody wants?
1FCVxJwYSnaA2VfnKxwSxiCrZh8UQNX1Zk
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
November 08, 2013, 07:06:49 PM
And so far, all I'm hearing is what you guys think.  Pretty much attacking me for giving away a few dollars.  If squall wanted 80 cents that bad, he would be the one posting.

Maybe because he doesn't know you have the money. It's YOU who owes him, and thus you who has to let him know what you can pay. He isn't holding your bedbt as a favor to you, so it's not up to him to go asking you if you can pay.
Vod
legendary
November 08, 2013, 07:02:19 PM

Just to be clear - your debt to squall is 53BTC.  Nothing has been paid back in over a year - not even a token payment.  You have given your word you will give him 0.42btc by Dec 1, so that is a date you are going to prove yourself a liar again.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 04:19:34 PM
I think others, and you, can have a little faith that I wouldn't be talking to squall about paying off my debt, after paying off 22 BTC of it, if I wasn't serious about it.

I honestly don't think squall would feel very much commitment or satisfaction with .0027 BTC as the first payment.  Nor would he utilize that 80 cents.

Just because I don't work for other people doesn't mean I don't do anything.  My life is a job within itself.

All you are doing is TALKING, and you haven't made a single payment on your 53BTC debt to squall.

I honestly don't think squall would feel very much commitment or satisfaction with .0027 BTC as the first payment.  Nor would he utilize that 80 cents.

It doesn't matter what YOU think he thinks, only what he actually thinks. Ask him whether he would want 80 cents from you as a start.
legendary
November 08, 2013, 03:40:49 PM

It doesn't matter what YOU think he thinks, only what he actually thinks. Ask him whether he would want 80 cents from you as a start.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2013, 03:29:13 PM
I'd rather pay my debts than giving btc away. But I guess that's just me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2013, 03:22:01 PM
Well if its going then me.  My sob story is I'm a poor college student, but  I doubt you care for that.

Anywhore, my address is in sig if you are feeling kind.  Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 08, 2013, 03:19:50 PM
I think others, and you, can have a little faith that I wouldn't be talking to squall about paying off my debt, after paying off 22 BTC of it, if I wasn't serious about it.

Just because I don't work for other people doesn't mean I don't do anything.  My life is a job within itself.

All you are doing is TALKING, and you haven't made a single payment on your 53BTC debt to squall.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 02:46:55 PM

legendary
November 08, 2013, 02:22:45 PM
I wanted my first payment to show a little more commitment than .002x BTC.

"commitment" is good, "no commitment" is bad. So any commitment, even 0.002BTC, is still commitment, and still better than the option you want, which is "no commitment."

You prove your worth and trustworthiness by showing that you are willing to do anything, no matter how small, to earn it. Not by doing jack shit, and making promises about doing something "when you have time / money." So get off your ass and do something. Or stop depending on handouts and go join your consciousness.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 02:32:07 AM
Aren't you the one who frequently refers to people that believe in a universal consciousness nut jobs?
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 10:26:45 PM
LOL

dank vs. Nod, what a treat.

You know, you and dank share the same cult, and you have mentioned you can understand what he rants about.  You could do some actual good for a change by convincing him to pay his debts, OR you could just insult everyone who isn't brainwashed.  Your choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 07, 2013, 10:22:49 PM
LOL

dank vs. Nod, what a treat.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 09:14:09 PM
We will just see about that.