Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone actually click on signature campaigns? - page 2. (Read 1794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
If I found any interesting and good site on signature space which can be profitable for me , I always click and check out the whole site.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
if i remember correctly i clicked it once , coinomat's signature.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Personally, I do click on some links that interest me, but I wanted to know if anyone else in the community thinks that these campaigns are worth it for the company(s) paying for these.

Thoughts?

Personally i do click on signatures especially when i see new signatures.
It makes me curious and i see what's inside, then i check their signature campaign thread to see the rate and rules.
Sometime it is very useful because you can get any early access, any promo etc.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Personally, I do click on some links that interest me, but I wanted to know if anyone else in the community thinks that these campaigns are worth it for the company(s) paying for these.

Thoughts?

I am not sure if the sig campaigns are cost effective in general, but because of the sig ads I read, I was interested in it and started playing on Primedice since 2013, and of course have lost some bitcoin there.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Peopl do t click them but they get used to brand, when they see the brand then - they find it easier to use it
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I didn't click them except by accident. I know they are new and I wouldn't use their service.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Yes if the small description in which the sig is written interests me,  only clicked on an signature that didn't interest me once that too by accident
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
I do a fair bit, but more often than not it's by mistake. I do find the economics of it quite fascinating and don't see how some of these campaigns can sustain or justify their expenditure. It must add up to some pretty brutal amounts.
Activity: 14
I do not, but I have googled some services I saw in signature campaigns (I got into rollin after seeing one of their signature ads, I also visited someone's blog because it was in a sig space along with a catchy quote).
Activity: 350

Thoughts?

Yes, people here clicks signature campaigns specially those that are newly launched. I checked my account with coinut and I was surprised to see I have a referral when I did not even invited anyone to sign-up under my link, i'm just posting my thoughts and join any discussion here in BCT.
Activity: 126
Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT
Yes I do click them if the site is new or if I haven't tried them before. Botcointalk has large number of members Who are interested in bit coin related service so most of the signature ad are worth for advertisers. Signature campaign also only run for some months except some because after all of the people here know about the site than its better to pull out the campaign.
Activity: 196
I think Signature Compaign Companies get a good profit by advertising as this forum is so popular and so many users to advertise is a good way to increase revenue Smiley
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
I actually click on some signature campaign ads too. Not often, but when I see an interesting site or limited time promo being advertised, I'll take a look.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Yeah, I do.
Especially if that signature always occur all the time I've visit and if the site looks unique, it will get more my attention
Activity: 235
Yeah! I do click on sig. Campaign ads. Not only thaat but also i'll click all type of ads, if it was interesting to me.
IMO, Advertising will never be worthless.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Thoughts?
Yes i do. If something of that signature can get my interest. Even i didn't think i don't need that service, but because of that signature can get my interest so i would try of that service.
Pretty good strategy for marketing i think.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Yes People do Click on the Signature if its NEW, Interesting. I think, The Sites in most of the Signature, People knows about them, and they dont need to click them, they just go to them Directly. Like Bit-x, i use this site, but never go to this site, through any signature, just Open a New tab and opened that site, similarly like other site.

Take this above quote for example. Have you ever read such complete garbage?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I ignored them in settings. Couldn't be happier Wink

Meh. I agree with this, but I feel that some people have important signatures to me so I like to read them sometimes.

Good thinking though.

Signatures are completely worthless in my opinion, and that includes my own signature.  Not only do I not click on signature campaign ads, but I have the signatures blocked in my settings. Signature campaigns are for retarded cocksuckers and arethe reason why there are so many garbage posts on this forum that say basically nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
in fact, never need to click it, but you will just see it always.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Yes People do Click on the Signature if its NEW, Interesting. I think, The Sites in most of the Signature, People knows about them, and they dont need to click them, they just go to them Directly. Like Bit-x, i use this site, but never go to this site, through any signature, just Open a New tab and opened that site, similarly like other site.
Pages:
Jump to: