Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone believe in Bitcoin Cash? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 11, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
Frankly speaking I have never had anything to do with Bitcoin cash since the fork that gave it life. I am not a party to those who out of greed are doing all things possible to destroy our Bitcoin that actually gave life to the entire crypto. Not a fan of Bitcoin forks and 'forkers'. A big fan of Bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
Does anyone believe in Bitcoin Cash? Not a lot of conversations about Bitcoin Cash

To be honest I do like Bitcoin Cash and feel it is what Bitcoin should have been in first place. But again, the downside about Bitcoin Cash, Their community, Roger Ver is that they consider or 'Claim' Bitcoin Cash as the real Bitcoin. C'mon we all know it was forked and it should be considered as an Alt-coin. Though the fees are very less, even Bitcoin cash cannot handle large transactions and doesn't get confirmed as fast as other Alts.

You don't find a lot of topics on BCH as this is a Bitcoin forum and not the other. Its better to find solutions to Bitcoins scaling issues than forking it and calling it the real Bitcoin. Once Lightning Nework, Adoption of Segwit is progressing I don't see any reason why people would use Bitcoin Cash or how haters call it Bcash!

Bitcoin Cash has some value, but the next Bitcoin fork is completely worthless.

Agreed. People are generally excited about the forks is mainly to get free coins and only a few really care about the technology. Bitcoin Gold is one such example.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 03:37:01 AM
Does anyone believe in Bitcoin Cash? Not a lot of conversations about Bitcoin Cash
I never believed in forks of coins, especially bitcoins. It's just a decision to reduce demand and maybe even the price of a parent coin, but the result is that investors are absolutely uninteresting and it starts hovering in the air, sometimes even the name is changed in order to revive, but again does not go. So this has already been verified by time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
February 11, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
To be honest, I'm not very bullish on bitcoin's forks.
Because Bitcoin Cash is the first fork and Bitcoin Cash is made by the miners, Bitcoin Cash has some value, but the next Bitcoin fork is completely worthless.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 03:26:53 AM
Nope, not me.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: