Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone "Day Trade" Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 13303 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 01:06:41 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone buys and sells bitcoin like a day trader. Like maybe watching for a small gain, selling a few, watching for a small dip, buying back more from what you just sold, and so on.

Are there any reliable sites for this?

Thanks in advance for all who offer insightful advice.

i am sure its plenty who do it all the time,see why so big volume trade!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 11, 2017, 01:00:47 AM
That's pretty much what I do but not every day..
Trade for a few hours and back all in BTC when I'm done..
A lot of the time I never even sell the BTC and just use my available margin..

Trading on huobi, no fees is great for high frequency trades but sometimes I think it screws me giving the worst possible price on market orders, and if you were margin long before that dump you were liquidated toast because I couldn't get a trade in edgewise it was freezing all up crazy..

Reliable?  Crypto exchange? Eh..
Even kraken was freezing the other day and was it stamp or finex that was just down for a while today?

It didn't steal my coins.. Yet..

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 11, 2017, 01:00:41 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone buys and sells bitcoin like a day trader. Like maybe watching for a small gain, selling a few, watching for a small dip, buying back more from what you just sold, and so on.

a lot of people are doing it, visit the speculation board you'll see some specially on the wall observer topic.
i did also do day trading for a while but since it is hard and time consuming i turned away and started to do it with altcoins which i find easier. although i do it when price goes nuts and swigs around a lot.

and as for sites, you need to do it on an exchange. for bitcoin/fiat these are good: bitfinex, bitstamp, kraken, Gdax, btc-e

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 11, 2017, 12:58:20 AM
Hello everyone,

a lot of people are doing it, visit the speculation board you'll see some specially on the wall observer topic.
i did also do day trading for a while but since it is hard and time consuming i turned away and started to do it with altcoins which i find easier. although i do it when price goes nuts and swigs around a lot.

and as for sites, you need to do it on an exchange. for bitcoin/fiat these are good: bitfinex, bitstamp, kraken, Gdax, btc-e
January 11, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Anyone care to offer some INSIGHTFUL advice instead?
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
January 11, 2017, 12:46:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Why do you think it is a doubted things? Of course there is a lot of day traders in the world. Just check every exchangers website you know, and look how the volume of each site  decreased and increased anytime.
Day traders is the peoples who looking for money everyday from trading. Not big money but they are get consistently profit.
January 11, 2017, 12:29:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: