Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone know any good volatile coins that I can make a some money with? - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
At first,I want to know.How much you had for the investment.If you plan to inverse more than 5000$,you should choose Bitcoin or Ethereum.Because it's good coin to inverse your money for the long term investment.Incase you are holding less than 5000$,you should choose 5 different altcoin like ripple,XLM,Monero to get good profit.
Activity: 189
Merit: 52
In a world of coins, use them.
Thanks for your guys' feedback, Ill probably trade the coins that I mentioned, but I will also try ripple as the price of all of these coins are changing alot making it not a safe, but an easy way to make money if I do it right
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If volatility is your only parameter, then why don't you go for Ripple (XRP)? The legal battle with SEC is still ongoing, and when some ruling is made against them, you can expect the XRP exchange rates to go down by 60% or 70% (it has already happened multiple times). You can accumulate using these dips, and then sell when the prices are back to the normal levels. Another coin that comes to my mind is Dogecoin, but it is too overpriced right now. You can also go for BCH or ETC, if you are OK with more moderate gains.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I have seen that Cardano, Nano, and other coins are Volatile enough to make good profits, do you guys have any other suggestions?

your selection of altcoins is quite good and it can be used as a guide in the future, even though the current market price situation is very difficult to say as an ideal position but as @Haunebu has said it's absolutely true, you should study the coin if you already have know as a whole to minimize major losses.

Quote from: Haunebu link=topic=5341497.msg57143428#msg57143428 date=1622651838

[u
Personal Tips[/u]: Check out leveraged tokens from Binance which are usually extremely volatile though you need to be an experienced trader to trade these tokens effectively. Also, invest only what you are willing to lose.

I agree that coins and tokens on Binance are very relevant as a reference to be used as one of the right choices, based on the high level of trading volume. because  altcoins on Binance is tested and goes through a very strict filtering stage.
Thanks for your response, I will look into what you mentioned.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Majority of the cryptocurrencies are volatile on a regular basis due to which it's possible to earn huge profits as long as you predict correctly and consistently.

I suggest doing your research(Checking CMC data) and selecting the coins/tokens based on your preferences for short-term or long-term trading.

Personal Tips: Check out leveraged tokens from Binance which are usually extremely volatile though you need to be an experienced trader to trade these tokens effectively. Also, invest only what you are willing to lose.
Hey BTCTalk, I have recently branched out from ETH and BTC to other altcoins alongside those coins, I have seen that Cardano, Nano, and other coins are Volatile enough to make good profits, do you guys have any other suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: